Default Falcon Trans Fluid

Did a quick search and no luck.
    Just got a Falcon Trans and book doesnt say what type of fluid to use.
    What fluid are you all using in em.One said Type F trans fluid. But was looking to see if there are others or better fluid to use ????

we have been using anti foam gear lube P/N 61733 in our Falcon transmissions since 2002. Should be able to get this at most supply houses. We get ours from Bernheisel Race Components in Jonestown, PA.
    Check maverickperformance.com website for info on the falcon transmission also.
    CB

Type F ATF is what the call for and what I have always used, or their in house Winters brand. I change it every 3 races.

I use ATF type f and change every couple races.

We have used synthetic ATF of many different brands, Red Line, B&M, Dex 6, Valvoline, etc.
    3yrs without issue

do your falcon transmissions squeal or howl like crazy when you take off either in low or reverse? i have heard it is typical of these trannys but i have only heard 1 other car do it and i know of about 10 that run the falcon trannys......

reviving an old thread. Just picked up my falcon, got it all installed and the guy i got it from recomended Mobil 1 synthetic ATF and change it every 8-10 races.

Default Tpye F

Been using Advanced auto type F trans fluid for 10 years in our trans (LM) change fluid twice a year rebuild clutches every year...... No trouble what so ever other that rear seal every once on a while.