Default No More Snow Shoveling...Ever

With the near 17 inches of snow that fell here in NW Illinois, I swear I will never ever shovel my 50 ft long drive way again. Just got done with the job this morning, then here comes the city snow plow and sprays a heavy wall of white stuff all over my completed work...... I saw the plow driver snickering

So much for Global Warming!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    With the near 17 inches of snow that fell here in NW Illinois, I swear I will never ever shovel my 50 ft long drive way again. Just got done with the job this morning, then here comes the city snow plow and sprays a heavy wall of white stuff all over my completed work...... I saw the plow driver snickering
    same thing here and that sob is family.snow drifts 36'' deep in the drive and my dumb a ss with only a 18'' wide snow scoop.

I shoveled because I had nothing else to do. Except for a brief time I had no power for over 18 hours.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." ~ Abraham Lincoln

Nothing like a snow plow for snow removal. Life saver when it gets this deep. I would of been shoveling for a week.
    8/13/16

Did it snow or something???

I can promise you this, next year I will have a snowblower....

The ice accumluation was worse. I'm ready to hang up the shovel for the year!

My area, North of Ogden, fot very lucky. We got alot of sleet. Any warmer would have been frozen on the trees, and wires. Any colder and would have been much more snow.

I seen the future models have another storm maybe taking the same route. Got about 4 inchs of fresh powder from the last one, grat for skiing and snowmobiling so bring it on mother nature.
    "This will remain the land of the free only as long as it is the home of the brave."-Elmer Davis

WWTDD.

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    I can promise you this, next year I will have a snowblower....
    Shame on you Tacky, Bragging so quickly!!! So, were you not in Chicago tuesday? lol

Cops: 1st shooting since storm over snowblower

0diggsdigg

By Liam Ford and Jeremy Gorner Tribune reporters 4:07 p.m. CST, February 4, 2011

chibrknews-man-shot-robbed-of-snowblower-Cops: 1st shooting since storm over snowblower

chibrknews-man-shot-robbed-of-snowblower-20110204

A man was shot and robbed of a snowblower in the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side early this morning -- the first shooting since this week's blizzard hit on Tuesday, police said.

This week's storm kept crime down so much that the shooting was one of the first serious crimes reported to police since the storm landed, Chicago Police Superintendent Jody Weis said. There had been no shootings in the city since around 3 p.m. Tuesday, when the snow first hit, according to preliminary data.

The 47-year-old man was walking down the middle of the street near West 56th Street and South Shields Avenue at about 1:40 a.m. with the snowblower when a white four-door sedan pulled up, police said.

One of four people inside the car asked, "How much you want for the snowblower?"

The man told them it was not for sale, according to police and the victim's mother, who said her son was headed to his home in East Chatham.

Two men got out and took the snowblower and $27 from the man's pockets, police and his mother said.

One of the men asked the man if he wanted to "get popped" just before the man heard a gunshot and was wounded in the thigh, police said. The two robbers, who appeared to be in their 20s, got back in the car and sped off north.

The victim was reported in good condition at Stroger Hospital, where his mother said he was undergoing surgery this afternoon.

The victim didn't tell his mother whether he recognized the men,.

No one was in custody.

s undergoing surgery this afternoon.

The victim didn't tell his mother whether he recognized the men,.

No one was in custody.

Quote Originally Posted by MUD MAESTRO View Post
    So....Sunday morning or, whenever the next round hits your area!.....get your sorry butt outa' bed and out go and get that crap outa momma's driveway..........Whiner!

Default let it snow

Ive profited over $4000 in the last 16 days from shoveling roofs. Almost have the new motor parts paid for. Where I live we are already over the annual record. Let it snow.

All with one shovel and a ladder. haha.

Unemployed? Get off your @$$!

And my rent is 450/mo for a NICE 3 bed house w/ a huge fully insulated gas heated race shop. 3 cars in there now. Cheap to live.
    Last edited by balljoint_; 02-06-2011 at 10:42 PM.