Default camaro front rotors?

i am trying to lighten up my car this year, running 1980 camaro is there any lighter rotors i could buy over the stock ones? i know u.s. brake makes them for metric chassis but i cant find them for the camaro, anyone ever tryed cross drilling a stock rotor? did or will it hold up? thanks

I made a tool that slid in to the vanes and had 3 holes for a center punch and drilled my rotors .I checked for cracks every week no problems.I have drilled and scalloped rotors with a real aggresive pad on the rear of our L/M.the rotors were wearing real fast I switched back to a standard rotor and the wear slowed.There is a nascar steering box that is 5lbs lighter.

I am going to cut the outside of a set of Camaro front rotors off. Not sure if they'll hold up, but gonna try it. Figure I can either make spacers or add a extra brake pad to keep from pushing the caliper piston out too far.
    Gill T. Azell

Cut more off the back side ,the front buy the hub is where it gets thin and cracks.I've had some at .810 speedway motors has some round spacers.