Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

We have bumped hot laps to 12 Noon. No rain currently and the outlook is very good after 12. We will attempt to get in BOTH shows today / tonight.

dirtfan2757 actually the fog didn't get as bad as it was until about an hour and a half before we made the decision. We hoped that getting the cars on the track for hot laps might help to lift the fog but as it thickened more and more drivers expressed concern. There is no a very good chance we can get both shows in today.

Quote Originally Posted by earljrfan View Post
    I find no updates...if it is raining like the radar shows surely they will make a call soon..it is only 2 hours before hot laps...anybody?
    Here is why people get disgusted with this track...I heard they were going to start working the track at noon so I called and this was the respond I got...and I quote...."I don't know sir, all I can tell you is we are going to try and race, I can't tell you anything else." So to us that have to drive and have tickets from last night what do you do? Go sit all day for nothing? The track should be able to inform you what is going on and they can't. This is why people consider not to return.

Cars will be on track at 1 pm. We are walking track in now.