Default Rear axle upper control arm mounting location

I have a rear axle housing that came with car just bought,the upper mount on right side is mounted aprox 1 inch forward of the left upper mount. the housing I just had jigged is mounted straight in line with each other. what 's the deal with this? looks to me like it would bind up. car has stock lenght speedway upper and lower trailing arms with spherical bushings. Both upper control arms are at 11 degrees at ride height. Previously ran camaros so I'm trying to figure out best way to mount.

Quote Originally Posted by 6burg View Post
    I have a rear axle housing that came with car just bought,the upper mount on right side is mounted aprox 1 inch forward of the left upper mount. the housing I just had jigged is mounted straight in line with each other. what 's the deal with this? looks to me like it would bind up. car has stock lenght speedway upper and lower trailing arms with spherical bushings. Both upper control arms are at 11 degrees at ride height. Previously ran camaros so I'm trying to figure out best way to mount.
    Im surprised it would bolt in?

Are you sure the right upper isnt short or the holes on the frame end arent moved?

I cant imagine you could bolt that in with oem mounts and arm lengths.

Lets see some pics?

It's not letting me download the pictures. I can send the pictures to your email.

Pics are sent to your email.

Quote Originally Posted by 6burg View Post
    Pics are sent to your email.
    Got them and sent you a email back.

The rs upper is just bent fwd a lot, with mounts that high mounted like that its not uncommon at all for them to bend or break off even.

jeff who built your street stock? and you traveled all the way from iowa to run the icebowl?
    You have to got to be FREAKIN kidding me!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taslowroller View Post
    jeff who built your street stock? and you traveled all the way from iowa to run the icebowl?
    yes from Iowa to Alabama. Snow all over up here!!! Going back down for the Bama Bash.

My street stock is just a old terminator chassis I cut the front and rear off and changed around to how I wanted it. Only part left from the original build is the x under the floor, rf wt jack and the main cage behind the drive and under the dash.
    I even cut out the door bars and widened them out to fit the body.

Im doing the same thing to another car I just bought turnkey for cheap. Its a 08 and Ive moved 3 of the 4 wt jacks, 4 shock mts, upper a arm mts, motor mounts, steering shaft, cell mounts, wt mounts, radiator mounts, bumper mounts, driver door bars etc. I added a few more bars also in the main cage.

I sand blasted a frame to build a new car then saw this one cheap and bought it instead.

neat i am thinkin about going to the bash to watch but i dont know if i am gonna have the funds but if i do i might look ya up
    You have to got to be FREAKIN kidding me!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taslowroller View Post
    neat i am thinkin about going to the bash to watch but i dont know if i am gonna have the funds but if i do i might look ya up
    Sounds good. My car is green 66.