Thread: Racewise book?

Default Racewise book?

I know, I know I should attend the school. Im just starting to get involved in the chassis side of late models and looking for any helpful information to learn from. Im looking for a copy of the book. PM me if you can help a newbie out.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepdaman View Post
    I know, I know I should attend the school. Im just starting to get involved in the chassis side of late models and looking for any helpful information to learn from. Im looking for a copy of the book. PM me if you can help a newbie out.

The Racewise books are copyrighted....it is illegal to copy and distribute them!
    Crewchief #21 Modified Hansen Motorsports 2014 GRT by Phillips IMCA Modified

http://www.afcoracing.com/tech_pages/4link.shtml read thru all the links, its good stuff

The book is only part of it to get the most out of it you should attend the class. Mark bush will sell extra copies of the book to students of the class but they are not cheap nor should they be

I would love to have one to so if any body got one they what to sell pm me thanks for the help!!!!

I have one some guy gave me like 6 years ago, and if i were you i wouldnt spend a whole lot of money buying one. I would have to think someone would be willing to copy one for you.

That will work just would like to have one!!!