Thread: Team o

Default Team o

Bloomer cars win 3 out of 6. Way to go !

Cool Rocket

Quote Originally Posted by made in the shade View Post
    YES BUT WHAT BRAND WON THE BIG RACE?????

The victory circle cars seem to be pretty strong also.

There used to be a time when people pulled for Plymouth, Chevy and Ford. It later became pulling for a driver regardless of what he drove. Remember that Earnhardt, Sr once drove Bud Moore's Ford, but people always associated him with Chevy. This worship of a chassis is absurd.
    43 races this year.
    Tulsa Expo- 5, Volusia- 3, Bubba Raceway- 3
    Dillon Speedway- 1, Myrtle Beach Speedway-1, Hickory Speedway- 1
    Southern National- 1, Lincoln Speedway-2, Williams Grove Speedway-2, Indiana State Fairgrounds-1
    Anderson (Indiana) Speedway-1, Indianapolis Motor Speedway- 1
    Bloomington Speedway-1, Lawrenceburg Speedway-1
    Kokomo Speedway- 1, Port Royal-1, Limaland- 1
    Eldora- 2, Knoxville- 6, Oskaloosa-2, Attica-2, Wayne County-1

Quote Originally Posted by made in the shade View Post
    Maybe so but it wasn't Mr. God of dirt himself ( as most of his fans think he is ) in victory circle. It's funny, no matter who wins in a bloomer car it's always a bloomer win. Do you ever think it's THE DRIVER??

Quote Originally Posted by racer15B View Post
    Maybe so but it wasn't Mr. God of dirt himself ( as most of his fans think he is ) in victory circle. It's funny, no matter who wins in a bloomer car it's always a bloomer win. Do you ever think it's THE DRIVER??
    Sometimes, but not all the time. When a 15 year old with minimal experience in supers or at East Bay gets a Victory against some of the best, I'm leaning towards Bloomer being heavily responsible for that win. Sure the kid wheeled the car, but subtract Bloomer, his cars, his knowledge and hand holding from that equation and I bet the kid wouldn't have made the show. Do you really believe if that kid and his dad ordered themselves a Rocket or a Masters and an XYZ engine and set out for Eastbay on their own, that they'd still have magically garnerd that win??? Please. Money makes a huge difference at that level and then add in Bloomers knowledge and Experience.
    Last edited by F22 RAPTOR; 02-14-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

It's where you want to be and and driver does have alot to do with it so you think bloomer could drive a ROCKET chassis look at some drivers that been in other chassis and did'nt like them it just where you want to be and race.that why they different car manufactors you drive on the road traveling

Redd!ck ran the Lucas series last year using rockets. He does have some experience but I would say that the Bloomquist car helped get that first win for him.

Possum Kingdom, South Greenville, South Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by F22 RAPTOR View Post
    Sometimes, but not all the time. When a 15 year old with no experience in supers or at East Bay gets a Victory against some of the best, I'm leaning towards Bloomer being heavily responsible for that win. Sure the kid wheeled the car, but subtract Bloomer, his cars and his knowledge from that equation and I bet the kid wouldn't have made the show. Do you really believe if that kid and his dad ordered themselves a Rocket or a Masters and a Coronet engine and set out for Eastbay on their own, that they'd still have magically garnerd that win??? Please. Money makes a huge difference at that level and then add in Bloomers knowledge and Experience.

I don't believe that Tyler only won because he was in a Bloomquist racecar. Last year, aboard a Rocket, Tyler showed vast improvements and displayed a handle for a race car that a lot of grown men would love to have themselves. In 09 Tyler won a B Main in Charlotte for the world finals, In 2010 qualified fifth overall at WVMS for the DTWC, tenth at the Jackson 100, and had consistent top tens and top fifteen runs throughout the year with Lucas Oil. He won a heat race with Lucas. No, he didn't make every race (But now days, who does?), and no he didn't shock the world. But, he impressed a lot of people, me included. And with the level of competition on the Lucas tour, a top fifteen finish is a hard feat to accomplish. The kid has been wheeling karts, midgets, mini sprints, and whatever else he could find for years. Several championships and wins in all his racing adventures.

You said if he was in anything but a Bloomquist car he wouldn't have even made the show.. Well, February 2008 at Volusia. Tyler, in a rocket (without Bloomquist's help) made the first race he entered. Sure, Scott's knowledge and skill helped him a lot on his new chassis, but I think even if Tyler was still in a Rocket, he would still have won a race at Eastbay. Now don't get me wrong, Tyler will benefit tremendously with the help of Scott and everyone at Bloomquist race cars. Hell, who wouldn't? I'm excited to see what the kid can do, because he's a good racer. His dad puts a good piece under him. He's young. Still a rookie, and already a speedweeks win. I think Eastbay is just the start of Tyler's winning season.

Stickman Guest

Do you really believe if that kid and his dad ordered themselves a Rocket or a Masters and a Coronet engine and set out for Eastbay on their own, that they'd still have magically garnerd that win???
    I don't know about the chassis choice, but I wouldn't think you could go wrong with a Cornett engine. They're pretty much the top of the food chain in LM engines.

A Cornett engine won a feature this week (come to think of it I believe it was in a MasterSbilt chassis at the time), and Bloomquist himself used them forever.

Quote Originally Posted by racer15B View Post
    No sh!t you bloomin idiot..the guy said Bloomquist cars...he didnt say Scott won at all You moron..watta idiot..I bet your birth certificate is an apology note from the tampon factory...read the post next time b4 you respond douche..and by the way..Scott did win 1 of them..numnutz

Think Sambo Bloomin IDIOT

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by busch55 View Post
    Think Sambo Bloomin IDIOT
    I thinks im an idiot 2 sumtimes also..but that dude takes the cake

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomRacing View Post
    You said if he was in anything but a Bloomquist car he wouldn't have even made the show.. Well, February 2008 at Volusia. Tyler, in a rocket (without Bloomquist's help) made the first race he entered. Sure, Scott's knowledge and skill helped him a lot on his new chassis, but I think even if Tyler was still in a Rocket, he would still have won a race at Eastbay. Now don't get me wrong, Tyler will benefit tremendously with the help of Scott and everyone at Bloomquist race cars. Hell, who wouldn't? I'm excited to see what the kid can do, because he's a good racer. His dad puts a good piece under him. He's young. Still a rookie, and already a speedweeks win. I think Eastbay is just the start of Tyler's winning season.
    No, you miss quoted me. What I said or meant was, If this kid and his dad had been on there own and just had any old car making there own decisions the outcome would NOT have been the same. Subtract out Bloomers car, knowledge, experience and hand holding and they'd have been watching from the stands. That's what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by roger richards View Post
    It's where you want to be and and driver does have alot to do with it so you think bloomer could drive a ROCKET chassis look at some drivers that been in other chassis and did'nt like them it just where you want to be and race.that why they different car manufactors you drive on the road traveling
    Somebody translate this for me, I can never makes heads or tales outta this Shinnston babble.
    Last edited by F22 RAPTOR; 02-14-2011 at 07:03 AM.

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

I think if you do some research you will find that one of those wins was in a Bloomquist chassis but not really a "Team Zero" member.
    Congrats JO on the great start in FL!

Quote Originally Posted by slick01 View Post
    There used to be a time when people pulled for Plymouth, Chevy and Ford. It later became pulling for a driver regardless of what he drove. Remember that Earnhardt, Sr once drove Bud Moore's Ford, but people always associated him with Chevy. This worship of a chassis is absurd.
    Exactly, they all are copies of other chassis to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    No sh!t you bloomin idiot..the guy said Bloomquist cars...he didnt say Scott won at all You moron..watta idiot..I bet your birth certificate is an apology note from the tampon factory...read the post next time b4 you respond douche..and by the way..Scott did win 1 of them..numnutz
    Hay F**K WAD, Can you read ??? I didn't say he said bloomer won 3 races If your no nuts self will read it again or better yet get someone to read it to you, I said ( as most of bloomers fans THINK) Don't get mad just because you don't under stand the concept of what I posted. Well it's late I'll let you go so you can get up and be at school on time. Night, Night Deep Throat P.S Don't you mean an apology from the condom factory and not tampon. You do know what each of these are used for right. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word), If your going to try and dis someone at least get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Exactly, they all are copies of other chassis to begin with.
    At different times different builders have taken inspiration from each other, true, but anyone who thinks they are all copies of a certain one, is mistaken or trapped in 1977. I'm a huge Barry Wright fan and I've worked on several Rayburns, GRT's and Mastersbilt's, but you can look as hard as you want to under a BWRC and you won't find Rayburn or any others hiding in his cars. I think rooting for a certain brand or having brand loyalty is a fine thing. It's just sad everyone who doesn't have a favorite can't see the differences... JMO

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells