Default '06 WT Harris FOR SALE!!! NEEDS TO GO!!! $$$$CHEAP$$$$

I am selling a rolling chassis. Has working everything in it(rolling chassis doesn't include the engine or transmission)!!!! We are really trying to move this roller out of our garage so only asking $2000!!! GREAT DEAL! This car is straight, not bent in any area, GREAT CAR! For any other info or pictures email me at ocfootball82@gmail.com. I would be glad for you to come out and even look at the car! Thanks!

Default What is the chassis number on this?

Hi,

I'm wondering, what is the chassis number on this car? Is it an overslung or underslung car? I am looking for one of Wayne's cars, and have owned 2 myself in the past.

Default W.T.

I also have a W.T. Car. It is the last one that came off of his jig. It is a 2007, chassis #52 & is overslung. Just brought it back from Waynes, had a Quick Change put in & 2011 updates, that he thought we needed. Couldn't sell as cheap as the 2006, but if interested PM me & I'll give you a phone number, to get in touch w/ me.
    Quote Originally Posted by modracr41 View Post
    Hi,

I'm wondering, what is the chassis number on this car? Is it an overslung or underslung car? I am looking for one of Wayne's cars, and have owned 2 myself in the past.

is the 07 a 4-bar or no thanks mark

Is the 2006 car still for sale? I sent a couple messages nearly a week ago....

Still for sale!!!!! Come get it from me!!!!

Default Not 4-bar from W.T. Harris

Spanky, no this should not be a 4-bar car. W.T. Harris has never built a 4-bar car. There are a few out there, but they've been converted by someone else. Not W.T. Harris. Our cars are half-leaf cars, and may have a spear rod or wish-bone on the right. Hope this helps.

Car is stl in my garage!!! This is a cheap price!!! Cannot beat it! GREAT CAR!!!

It may be just a honest mistake, but the car listed as a 2006 is not. It is an underslung car and is probably a '96. It was the car that was orginally owned by Kenny Farnsley (drove by Randy Swindel).

When purchased, we were informed that it was a 2006. Do you know forsure it is a 1996?
    Quote Originally Posted by JR. MECHANIC View Post
    It may be just a honest mistake, but the car listed as a 2006 is not. It is an underslung car and is probably a '96. It was the car that was orginally owned by Kenny Farnsley (drove by Randy Swindel).

Did a little check'n around.... October 1998

very interesting. We were told that it was an '06 and was told again today it was. Sure your looking in the correct places? I'm not saying your wrong, just want to know forsure. The car is in WAYYYYY too good of shape to be a 1998 also. AWESOME car! Still for sale!!! Come get it!!!

The only thing I can say is that starting in either 2002 or 2003, the wt cars were overslung, yours is underslung. The bar in front of the radiator is removeable and that changed in 1999. There should be a serial number in the lower frame rail towards the front of the car. If I'm not mistaken, the first two numbers are the month, the second set is the year, and the third is the number of the car.
    Last edited by JR. MECHANIC; 02-18-2011 at 06:05 PM.