Default Average Machine Shop Turnaround

What is considered an average/decent turnaround time to have all 8 hole bored 30 over and finish honed? That is all that needs done to the block and that is all that was requested to be done.

2 to 3 day pending on the machine shop. I've seen some take as much as a week

Right now I get my stuff back in 2-3 days. In the spring and early summer you better count on a little longer.
    My sarcasm is a pre-emptive strike to your stupidity!!

Back to top with this. Can you believe the shop has yet to touch my block? This is a shop that pretty much begged for my business. I am going to pick it up tomorrow morning and take to my usual and RELIABLE shop.

Live and learn.

This time of year if you are using a high-quality machine shop that a lot of racers like to use wait time could easily exceed a month. I dropped a block off about a month ago to get built up and it just got dyno'd the day before yesterday. The other shop all the racer's like to use is booked til April as well.

Didn't realize you had dropped it off in December. Yeah that is pretty much BS.