Default Camaro Street Stock/ Engines

Early style camaro with new front clip installed on a jig. Well built car with fresh black paint job on mostly new body. Everything minus engine and tranny $3000 obo. Have some extras to go along. Call with questions and for more details. (717) 363-7150

355 ci vortec chevy. 3.50 stroke, 6" rods, predator cam. I have dyno sheets from pull with a 2bbl rochester--472hp. This is a strong, smooth, driveable engine. Less than 10 races since last rebuild. Call for more details. $5000 firm.

355 ci chevy 3.48 stroke, 6" rods, predator cam. Another good, strong engine, never dynoed. Low laps on bottom end. $3000 obo.

I do not have pictures of anything, but I could take some with my phone and text them upon request.

Call (717) 363-7150, leave a message and I will call back

Make any reasonable offer. This stuff (esp. the car) is in my way. It has to go

Call for details and make an offer, I can add or subtract parts if there are things you need or do not need. This is good stuff, but I will sell it cheap to get it out of the way. We changed divisions and need money. Lets make a deal.

btt.......................

Make offers, I may be able to deliver or meet part way. May be able to trade for late model parts.