Default Hi comp 383 want to run on E-85

I have a crate car we switched to E-85 and I think its the way to go. I also have a UMP mod that has AFR 227 heads,and 13:1 comp,Roller cam ect... I know it will take a good carb,Ill get a Stealth more then likely. Anyone else doing this.any problems. The fuel I get is top quality. And the biggest reason is price and its ez to get. This motor makes plenty of power,on alky Thanks
    BUSTING OURS TO KICK YOURS

We run E85 in our late model and it does work good. Main thing is a quality fuel supply, keep the car running cool. We also use some top lube mixed into the fuel.
    Only thing is to get good starts and restarts, seems to be a bit slow. This year we are increasing the air bleeds to see if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by racinhawk View Post
    We run E85 in our late model and it does work good. Main thing is a quality fuel supply, keep the car running cool. We also use some top lube mixed into the fuel.
    Only thing is to get good starts and restarts, seems to be a bit slow. This year we are increasing the air bleeds to see if that helps.
    Does Stealth have a web site?
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

A website, your kidding right? I don't even think you can call and talk to him on the phone. Good carbs, bad customer service

Go to www.e85carbs.com The mans name is Rob Mix. Great guy, great product.
    "Doc"
    Dowdyracing.com

Quote Originally Posted by clm15 View Post
    ...And the biggest reason is price and its ez to get. This motor makes plenty of power,on alky Thanks
    how much is the price difference between e85 and alky in your area? here they are about the same price around $3.50/gal and VP at the track(only place less than 100 miles for us to get it) is now $8/gal. We just started running AV fuel this year because we can get it at a really good price, but are considering running a car on e85 next year.

Quote Originally Posted by crate late View Post
    A website, your kidding right? I don't even think you can call and talk to him on the phone. Good carbs, bad customer service
    No, not kidding. LOL Thanks for the heads up though...
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells