Default UMP legal Street Stock for sale

Car: ’73 Malibu. Brand new Quick Performance 62” rear end, gun drilled axles, a top of the line rearend (bought from QuickPerformance.com). Brand new rear bushings, lowers are spherical. Resheeted body, brand new rear tail piece. Extra hood, fender. Screw jacks on rear, screw cups in front. Stock firewall and floorpan. 6.50 gear. 3-speed tranny, steel bellhousing. Fuel cell, gauges, seat, belts, window net all installed. 2:1 quick steer. Brand new battery. 3 extra tires/ 1 rim. I’ve got the car last year, did a ton of upgrades to it but never got it on the track. Asking what I have in it, not looking to make anything on it. I have $1200 in just the new rearend alone, someone is going to get a go deal here.

Engine: 383, built in 2005, only 5 nights on it in ’05, sat since but broken in again this summer. 4412 2 barrel, Keith Black dome pistons, Vic Jr alum intake, World Product 202 heads, roller tip rockers. We broke it in this past summer (I have video of it running) but misaligned starter sheared the teeth off of the brand new starter. Starter gear needs replaced is the only real work that needs done to get this car on the track.

Located in Peoria Heights, IL. Very nice car here, no junk. I will upload pictures soon, seems to be some issue with 4m right now not allowing me to. PM me with your email and I can send pictures also.
    $2,800obo minus engine
    $4,000obo turnkey
    Last edited by race91; 02-15-2011 at 10:34 AM.

Car meets ALL 2011 UMP rules. $4,000 to go race with very minimal work to be ready is a heck of a deal!

Bump it up

Want to move this. Racing season is getting close, this car needs very minimal work to be ready to hit the track.

Lots of tire kickers, want to move this guys and willing to do some dealing. Racing season right around the corner and this thing is 99% ready to go for you.

Bump it up, need it gone.

Need this gone. Going to be pulling the engine soon. Price reduced, $3,000 takes it as it sits, $3,500 with trailer. Will sell as a roller for $2,000.

would u sell the trailer by itself? if so how much.

Yes I would sell trailer on it's own. It's nothing fancy but will get the job done. Two axle. Tires are in good shape, wood floor, ramps. Need rewired. Come pull it away for $600.

Still available. Bottom dollar is $3,000 for the car, $3,500 with trailer.

can you send me a pic of the car to 870-208-7544

Default ump street stock

can u send some pics to 260-568-1424 or e mail me at bowman56@hotmail.com thank you

Car and trailer still for sale. $3,500 for car AND trailer. Car meets all 2011 UMP rules. If not gone soon will part out engine, tranny, gear.

Default trailer

if you still have the trailer for sale could you email me pics of it to jrobb33@yahoo.com along with your phone number to call you about it