Default Updates from North Ga Speedways Website!Woo Hoo!

I figured I copy n paste this from the Track's website to let everyone know that it's real.From the website below:

Timmy Millwood, Promoter
    706-695-3313

North Georgia Speedway Set to Sling Dirt in 2011

North Georgia Speedway is set to get the season started in 2011. Race track promoter Timmy Millwood is excited to open the gates of the speedway in March. Just as all other commerce in the area, the local economy has greatly impacted the historical track, but Millwood, along with track officials, has put forth a valiant effort to secure financial backing for the upcoming season. The track has a new clay surface, and race cars will get the opportunity to be on it for the first time in 2011 on March 26, for a scheduled test and tune practice day. The first race will take place the following Saturday, April 2. The racing classes at NGS will include the Super Late Models, Limited Steel-Head Late Models, Crate Late Models, Modified Hobby, B-Hobby, and Modified Pony. Come out and support the local racing on Saturday nights, and check www.northgaspeedway.net for all upcoming events.

Mark Wooten
    North GA Speedway, PR/Promotions
    706-483-RACE(7223)
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......

Quote Originally Posted by PaperMen View Post
    North Georgia is losing a Heck of a Promoter.........Someone should step up as a Sponsor and try keeping Timmy there!!

A little help from the right People really means a lot........I'm sure glad there are some understanding good People in the North Georgia area!!
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Seen dump trucks going in out of track all day today.It even look like Derek "Ditchdigger" Ellis was driving one of the dump trucks!I know it said Ellis Contracting on one of the side of the trucks..

Will get over there and snab a couple of pic's for everyone if Timmy don't mind,no promises don't want to make the staff mad as they might want it to be a surprise for everyone.As I just live right down the road from the track..