Default Please remember the family & friends of Minnesota Modified racer Craig Scott today...

Pray for the Scott family and the Jones family today. It's going to be a hard one for them and a lot of folks close to them.

Craig and his son Dustin Scott of Fairmont, Minnesota were at Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, Texas last night to practice for the USMTS race. Craig passed away from a heart attack. I saw these two posts on 20/20 and I hope the families don't mind, but I think they say it all....

Thanks everyone I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers to Dustin and his family. It was a very very tough deal sitting here watching it all first hand and being apart of it. Craig was a great man, a great racer, and a great friend to me and many people. He was very fun to be around and always helped anyone. I will never forget this trip with him and Dustin, Craig and I had a blast the whole time. I can't thank Craig enough for giving me the opportunity to tag along with them and everything he has done for me.
    Thanks Craig

R.I.P buddy####Andy Jones

Thanks everybody, Craig, Coleen, Jennifer and Dustin are some of nicest people you could ever meet. We are on our way down there as I type to be with them and help get Craig home. Craig thanks for being a great friend for the last 20 years. We love you and you will NEVER be forgotten.

Dennis, Wendy, Andy and Jessie Jones

Craig was a great guy, he would do anything for you.... he will be missed
    To bad people that know it all can't do it all!

Rest in peace Craig. From everyone from Pro Power Racing.
    Last edited by KONG; 02-17-2011 at 07:51 PM.

to the top
    To bad people that know it all can't do it all!

Can anyone verify for me if this was one of Craig's cars from about 6 years ago? Thanks...

I distinctly remember that car, but don't recall Scott driving it in the few times I've seen it. I remember Joe Bean and Trent Follmer driving it for sure. Not sure what happened to that car, I always enjoyed watching him race.
    Terry Casey Fan!