Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default Spring Creek Speedway 2011

The 2011 season starts sat. April 16 with test and tune with points races to start the following week April 23. Classes will stay the same as last year with A-Modifieds, B-Modifieds, Street Stocks, 600 Micros, and 4Cyl. Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by race27mod View Post
    The 2011 season starts sat. April 16 with test and tune with points races to start the following week April 23. Classes will stay the same as last year with A-Modifieds, B-Modifieds, Street Stocks, 600 Micros, and 4Cyl. Hornets
    thats great ... im looking foreward to it . if the street stock rules are as open as they were before , they should get more of them than last year .
    Last edited by mr.slidewayz; 02-17-2011 at 09:18 PM.
    BUMPERS ARE FOR BLOCKERS !

Rules are the same except OEM bodies are not required (but must retain stock appearance and dimensions), weight limit is 3100lbs. Hope this allows for other cars to come have some good racing.

I'm glad to hear somthing about the track.what happened with the web site?

the name for the web site was registered to Rich and it has expired, working on getting new site up.

Rules are the same except OEM bodies are not required (but must retain stock appearance and dimensions), weight limit is 3100lbs. Hope this allows for other cars to come have some good racing.
    in your rules , are the b-mods allowed to run the 400 blocks still ? i need to get a copy of the rules for a couple of the divisions .
    BUMPERS ARE FOR BLOCKERS !

They still owe Rich over $100 for pit passes he purchused for the track last season and have still not paid him just like everyone else they have screwed out of money! He probably had it shut down!

I hope they keep all the rules as is it's to late in the build season to come out with new rules.

I wish I could have a business that doesn`t pay anybody and still thinks it can operate. The Kitch`s are nothing but crooks!

When did the Kitch's take control of the track? If what was told to me is true the Kitch's did not run the track into the ground. But their getting all the BS. Looks like to me that they are the only ones with balls that is trying to save a track with a lot of history. I do not approve if they are trying to screw money from people. BUT Have any of the for said people actually tried to get a hold of the Kitch's so they can make things right. That's all I ask.
    Love your wife. Like your race car.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

When you don`t pay any bills including the insurance you do not belong in business. People tried to help them and the track and they just got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.slidewayz View Post
    in your rules , are the b-mods allowed to run the 400 blocks still ? i need to get a copy of the rules for a couple of the divisions .
    the only revision made to the b-mods is all cars must run a 2-barrel carburetor, before they said that cars running the create motor could run a 4-barrel

So the IMCA sportmods are not allowed in the BMODS now? I know the 57 was planning on racing a full year this year, but his must retain that carb for him to be legal. Someone needs to let him know since he was told he was gong to be legal again.

Also, are the IMCA stock cars still going to be allowed? BJ said he was told by Scott that all IMCA cars are legal. Just want to make sure since we have 4 streets (myself, BJ, his son, and Dave Johnson) that are running IMCA legal cars so we can also run friday nights if we want. 3 of our cars were bought this way and just want to clarify that we are still legal to run that way.

i believe that if the cars were legal last year they are legal this year

I don't think a carb rule will keep anyone away.I know 4 guys that are working on B-mods.

quit bitchin about it that was last year he gave a lot of free a way that should take care of that 100.00 so help the track not hurt it u all like two go out there

Quote Originally Posted by race fan8 View Post
    quit bitchin about it that was last year he gave a lot of free a way that should take care of that 100.00 so help the track not hurt it u all like two go out there
    Could someone please decipher this jumbled set of words?

Please make up your mind. In your previous post you said, "the only revision made to the b-mods is all cars must run a 2-barrel carburetor, before they said that cars running the create motor could run a 4-barrel." Which is it 2 or 4 barrel with the crate engines?

Quote Originally Posted by hulkster22 View Post
    They still owe Rich over $100 for pit passes he purchused for the track last season and have still not paid him just like everyone else they have screwed out of money! He probably had it shut down!
    They should pay back Rich and all of the other people they owe. As far as website I think it was Adam. Rich had nothing to do with the website.

I believe he is talking about street stocks.
    Love your wife. Like your race car.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com