Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

how was griffin not legal even when weisinger was there he welcomed any spoon car to come to the track and run with the plate as did rich mueller in hopes to help car count which bmod prolly had the best... as far as my kar goes there was no slider or coilover on my kar until last year when i went to amods... both rear springs were on screwjacks which was totally legal the debate was whether my motor was legal which it was checked and proved to be legal and i still run my bmod motor in my amod as i am just smart enough to take the time to do my homework and make my little motor capable to run in the amods... ask weisinger he was in shock when i pulled my valve cover off or call auto ron he is in amazment that the motor is still in one piece after throwing it on alky and a 4 barrel... and the year i won all those races i ran both the hooier g60s and the chainlink A tires which were always used from Lodge... i didnt win at the track my wins came from the time i spent in the garage making sure my kar was in tip top shape so it was capable of winning any time...

I hope Randy is reading this. I see Ben's side that the spoon cars are illegal according to the rules. Derrick's side when even though the car's are illegal to rules the big shot running the show say's it's ok to run. So where do you draw the line. Easy and Randy has to put is foot down. I know car count is nice BUT we're talking about cars that only come to macomb when their home track is rained out. Gotta take car your regulars. If you come to macomb and your not bmod legal and you don't want to run amod DON'T COME. Please correct me if I'm wrong but to me the gripping is a result of the spoon cars and the rules. Ben you don't need to apologize. You have done all you can do. The issue is higher up. Let's fix this and have a great 2011 season. Richard
    Love your wife. Like your race car.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

every time ther is a spring creek speedway/macomb speedway post on this or any other forum it quickly turns south. Some get behind a key board and prove ther I Q is lower than ther car number. the track need's car's and fan's not racers bashing one a nother on a race forum.

Thanks and good luck in 2011
    Rod Schoonover !

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    every time ther is a spring creek speedway/macomb speedway post on this or any other forum it quickly turns south. Some get behind a key board and prove ther I Q is lower than ther car number. the track need's car's and fan's not racers bashing one a nother on a race forum.

Thanks and good luck in 2011
    Rod Schoonover !
    that's a fact . we need to pull our resorces together and try to keep the track in opperation . it's a fun little place to race .
    BUMPERS ARE FOR BLOCKERS !

Thats right, pool your resources and Randy will put them in his pocket!

Is there anyway to get a full schedule posted somewhere? I would really like to come to macomb and race but need to know the dates, special events, etc...
    Thank you.

the schedule is posted at www.springcreekspeedway.webs.com this is the new track website
    Last edited by race27mod; 03-01-2011 at 08:07 AM.

thank you very much

Where can I get racing fuel before the season starts?
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

eddieb1965 Guest

I read the 2011 B-mod rules,I didnt see anything about what fuel you can run ,just what you cant.I am in the process of changing to alcohol,but want to run Macomb B-mod class.Is alcohol legal in B-mods at macomb?Thanks Eddie

eddieb1965 Guest

Ok,1 other rule I'm not sure on after rereading. Are Berts,Brinn legal in B-mod or not?Thanks again,Eddie

i think its gas only. no alcohol. bert, brinn are legal. haven't seen the new rules tho, i'd check with the race track to be sure.

Last I know alcohol wasn't allowed. But might check to make sure.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

Rules don't state that alcohol is illegal but open motor must be on a 2 barrel.

eddieb1965 Guest

Thats the way I read it ,but i wanted to see if anybody was actually running alcohol in B-mods.

Yes, it seems the rules have changed since last year. I guess they are allowing alcohol this year. Last year it said no alcohol, methanol, ethonol or E85.

I know, I wrote them.

I would get a set of rules on paper first. The rules on the website are half of the street stocks from last year, and half of the bmods. The Bmods rules last year said any transmission allowed except in-out boxes.

I dont know what other rules have changed, but here are the difference from amod that i remember:

* No alcohol rule
    * No coilovers allowed; lift arm or pull bar, but not both.
    * Steel heads and solid cams on open motors
    * Only tires were G60 or Hoosier A-40
    * Must weigh 2500
    * Steel bodies shocks only
    * 2 barrel maximum of 500 cfm measured with gauge; except for 4 barrel on crate that is IMCA legal

I cant think of any others off the top of my head. And AGAIN this was last years. Not sure what they changed this year.

The rules up on thier today (3-2-11) are bmods to Section C Rule 8 then you have to skip to the number 9 after section H. You can notice a darker color on the rules in between and those are the street stock not bmods.

Yesterday there we rules for street stock and bmods. Earlier today I noticed the same thing combination of both. Now there is street stocks back on and no bmod rules. Still must be working on the rules. I think the new web site looks really good.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

I talked to Andrew, whos doing the website. He fixed the street stocks. He said the Amods, Bmods, and 4 cylinders will be up when he gets the revised rules sent to him.

Hes trying hard to make it a nice site for everyone, and doing it on his own time also.

racing is my best game,but when it comes spring creek speedway it is the most fun game to watch with friends.
    singer music