Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Hey guys look....
    Springcreek Speedway is a down home cool facility. It has alot of potential. Now lets talk about the B-mod class for a second. I went over there a couple of times this year and had a great time. If you stop and look at a few factors here you would see the same things that I see. One: The track is a sandy clay based track with car parts and stones the size of a kickball in the racing surface. Two: If the rules say that if you are an IMCA legal car then you should be able to run the four barrel carb. that IMCA approves of. Three: If you are running a four bar suspension under your race car and getting beat by leaf cars, then maybe its time to stray away from the motor department and take a look at the chassis department and rear end setup. I personally have seen some of the motors the B-mod guys are running and those are big motors...383, 415, 406. All bigger than a 350 horse 602 crate motor. Worse yet the one crate motor I saw ran a 5:83 gear and turned a best RPM of 5800?! Not to mention the g-60 hoosiers he was running! come on guys, the IMCA guys arent outhorsing ya, they are out chassising you. Just get em to hook up and you guys will be fast. But don't sit on here and complain about how you think the four barrel carb. on a 350 horse(actually less than that because its on it's sixth season) crate motor is whipping up on a 406 or a 383. Gotta stop and look at the facts here. I hope I didn't offend anyone but I just thought I would share with you guys the things I saw.

nobody's complaining about running against the crate motor, they just want a tech man to make sure everyone is legal, including the open 2 brl guys. the one crate you seen, how do you know what gear he had? or how many rpm's he turned? i only know of one crate car that was there on the regular, he was very competetive, but by no means "whipped" up on anybody. it should be fair for everybody, and if they stand by their rules and tech like they should, nobody would have anything to complain about. i'm not saying anybody was illegal, but without a competent tech man, people wonder- fans and drivers

Quote Originally Posted by uindadust View Post
    nobody's complaining about running against the crate motor, they just want a tech man to make sure everyone is legal, including the open 2 brl guys. the one crate you seen, how do you know what gear he had? or how many rpm's he turned? i only know of one crate car that was there on the regular, he was very competetive, but by no means "whipped" up on anybody. it should be fair for everybody, and if they stand by their rules and tech like they should, nobody would have anything to complain about. i'm not saying anybody was illegal, but without a competent tech man, people wonder- fans and drivers
    I agree 100%.
    Love your wife. Like your race car.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

Your absolutly right, I agree with that statement, hence the potential part. But the tech. man did tech the crate car and ended up legal. I mean the rules at springcreek say that if you run under IMCA rules then you can run your car with g 60's and a four barrel, and the 6200 chip. He had all that. I guess if the track is going to change the rules, now would be the time to do it. I think he is planning on running a full season over there. Last I heard they werent changing the rules for b mods. Just curious how this is going to pan out.

eddieb1965 Guest

Where did the website go?I cant get to it and I need the B-mod rules(Especially the fuel segment).Need to know if alcohol is acceptable with a 2 barrel carb.Anyone know for sure? Thanks Eddie

www.springcreekspeedway.webs.com looks like alcohol is ok this year. but i didnt read eveything as i race amods

The way I read it alcohol is legal. I don't think I over looked it. But you have to run a 2 bbl carb 500 cfm or less. Unless you run a Imca crate. Richard
    Love your wife. Like your race car.
    apr28bmod@yahoo.com

Yea, I seen where they took the no alcohol rule out also. If they enforce the 500 2 barrel rule and check them, you prolly wont see many on alcohol, especially if the driver knows what they are doing. Crates cant run alcohol I presume.

They also took the no grooving of tires out, but siping allowed.

Besides that, the rest looks the same.

We talked about this new Supra Vaider – St. Patrick’s Day Previewwww.airmaxland.comNike Air Max 90 – Nuetral Grey/Blustery earlier this month and the response was overall positive. For those of you that wondered when you would be able to officially make a purchase the time has finally come.
    The sneakers have finally hit retail and if you need a refresher course one look at the Black leather mudguard or Neutral Grey leather and mesh upper that plays host to a Blustery swoosh should do just fine for your memory. These are definitely on point and can be purchased today from Eastbay

We’ve brought you guys pictures of this pair of Nike Air Max 95′s recently supra footwear, but just wanted to bring you our own pics Nike Air Max Nike Air LunarMX+ 90 White Purple, as well as remind you that they are releasing to Footaction accounts this weekend. The shoe does a seemingly  gradual gradient fade, starting with black at the top, moving through shades of grey in the middle www.airmaxland.com, and finally finishing off with white. As usual, Nike incorporates its classic air max unit into the sole. Look for them to retail for $145 upon release.
    Name: Nike Air Max 95
    Color: Neutral Grey / Clear
    Style: 609048-036
    Price: $145
    Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder Nike Air Max 95 – Neutral Grey / Clear – Release Reminder