Default spatola wins ocala

watched the race on the usac sprint site. showed everything in both divisions. racing was very good. dave mcwilliams was 4th. race will be streaming again tomorrow night at 6-7. oh yea they played andy griffith music for opey when he won.....lol

i hope he was grateful in victory lane. half a lap behind behind with 1 to go and bonehead 33 took out the 2 car. spatola got a gift on that one.

Schools Out dont be mad its just a race bro......ya Spatola won the race no need to be grateful when he took the checkerd flag 1st.......not his fault the 2 cars in front of him went to back!!! CHEER UP DUDE!!!!

Cool Spatola Wins

A win is a win ,he went across the line first, no matter what happened , thats racinnnnnng! that sh!!!!!!! happens !!!! got to luv racing because of that ,never win till you cross the line.

nothing for me to get mad about. i dont know the guy so i could care less how he does. just didnt want him acting like he did something when he clearly didnt have a winning car. just stating that when you get a gift like that you need to be grateful in victory lane. jmo.

koolaid aka captain obvious we have already established he won the race. cant argue with you there. i stated that i hope he was grateful in victory lane. im not sure I understand your quoting me. please elaborate.

well you quoted 1 line out of my post. The win for him was a gift. If you think that he had the fastest or "winning car" you clearly have no idea about racing, Spatola can tell you it was a lucky win and those type rarely happen. Found out today that USAC paid apoligized to the 2 car for making the wrong call to send him to the rear. They didnt know that the track had a protect the leader rule. So now we are talking about Spatola getting a win because of a mistake from officials. I hope you are seeing the point that it was a gift that nite. and the entire point of my previous posts were that I hope he was grateful for the win. so please read entire the quotes and dont pull 4 words from a paragraph and think youve done something.

you have your theories. I have mine.

didn't mean to start an arguement just a thread. lol

its all good. not arguing just good debating. i have my theories people have there theories. we live in a country where we can do this type of stuff. no need to apologize.

Default opie

Hey I have Opie to thank for a 5k win @ KY Lake back in 05. He was a lapper and got together on a restart with the lead 2 and I was the benificiary. Never hurts to be in the right place @ the right time. A win is a win, no matter how you look at it.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

great job spatola . win is a win. david mcwilliams .