Default ohlins lmp shocks

I have a set I need revalved, they have only been run twice, i bought them new but I have no idea what they are valved as because for what ever reason they didnt come with any sort of paper work but i do know if I take off set 6 and put these on I lose a solid second a lap. What is the typical revalving cost per shock ?

Where/whom did you buy them from, used?
    Assume set 6 is a full set of 6 shocks.
    A full second..... what did you run back to back and first. ( track conditions may be a factor).The lrf can really affect lap times.Did you keep lr droop consistant?
    Get them dynoed and go from there. Price Really varies.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by jedclampit; 02-16-2011 at 09:40 AM.

I ment ohlins set #6 and i didnt not change the 5th coil or the left rear front shock, when i switched beteween the 2 sets. They were bought new but im not going to say from who. I was told before the purchase that I needed more than double the rebound on both fronts as well and an extreamly stiff compression on the left rear as compared to a set #6, a combination of the both completely kills side bite and forward bite. I talked to jason young about the issue and he laughed then explained its not the first time he's herd this type of thing and even better he told me if he was going to sell me a new set today for where im running, he would sell me a standard set #6. There is a particular issue im trying to adress with this other set, but im not sure if it is possible or not. Is there anyone in particular that anyone on here has had good luck with dealing with ohlins ?

Call Ohlins and ask for Tony Martin. He's straight forward and gives you the latest stuff. Usually around 100 bucks a shock. 828-692-4525

Thank you thats what i was thinking would be the best bet, considering they are the ones who designed them and all...

call randy at PPM in rockwood tn.. they have a dyno and do really good shock work.. he can revalve them for you and it should be a little cheaper you wont be dissapointed.. (865)354-9669.