Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MoonMan Race Party at Shepp's Speedway Bar & Grill..

Don't miss the race party this weekend for Jim "The MoonMan" Moon at Shepp's Speedway Bar & Grill !! Tons of great auction items, free food, great music, raffles 50/50 & much more! Friends, Fans & everyone else is invited to come out and have some fun with "The MoonMan", this Friday night, Feb 25th at Shepp's Speedway Bar & Grill !!! Party starts at 6:00pm.

Shepp's Speedway Bar & Grill is located near Alexander, IL. Take I-72 to exit 76. Go south on State Route 123 and go 3/4 mile and turn left on Old US 36. Proceed about 2 miles on Old US 36 to the track.

Default Time to PAYUP !!

Hey Jim - Time to pay the Inv. from Dominator Race Products -- $ 200.00 is due & im being nice. Please post or call me & take care of this !! I did not give you the parts this time & you know that !! Bentley

Every time someone posts about this guy there are companies looking for money.
    Mr Fister approves this message

I noticed that too.

that's because hes a crook,lowlife nothing to talk about racer

Sounds like another episode of...."Axe the Moonman".....LOLOLOLOLOOLLOOLLOLLO

Buddy is his "BOY"...he'll pay it for him!

According to an ongoing court case the Moonman and Tammy Jones are in
    Case No. 48D02-1101-PL-000001 Here is his Address.

Moon, James
    135 N 9Th St
    Zionsville, IN 46077

Quote Originally Posted by awshux View Post
    According to an ongoing court case the Moonman and Tammy Jones are in
    Case No. 48D02-1101-PL-000001 Here is his Address.

Moon, James
    135 N 9Th St
    Zionsville, IN 46077

i would say posting court info is a little over the top here...not saying it isnt public info....but this prolly should be removed
    Who cares if it was a points race or not. It had a field of talented late model drivers, a green flag, a white flag and a checkered flag didnt it? Thats what counts, Lucas, WOO, doesnt matter, its racing.

bently you have my number call me or send me a invoice as for the court case yes i am sueing someone on here that owes me money ..... if you or anyone feels that i owe them please call me 317 777 2222 or you can call the shop 208 jim m00n ....208 546-6006---- this kinda like the 12,000.00 i owed hoosier it wasnt true everyone have a great night see you at the party or the races soon jim moon

What's the over/under line on attendance to this race party?

I heard Jim Moon is the only race car driver that has ever owed anyone money...

On a side note, it is sad to see that Aeroteck/Dominator Race Products is going to go under because Moon owes him $200... Not real professional in my opinion....

Don't know about his states collection laws but if someone (collecting a debt) did something like that here thats a larger penalty than the amount said to be owed. Not only is it unprofessional its illeagal!!!

Default bills

Hey Jim I have called many times emailed and even went through all the legal paperwork mumbo jumbo and you are still able to avoid any payment on an engine I built and installed in your car in august 2009 if you want respect from everyone you have to give respect.

Bullpower Engines

Quote Originally Posted by bullpower View Post
    Hey Jim I have called many times emailed and even went through all the legal paperwork mumbo jumbo and you are still able to avoid any payment on an engine I built and installed in your car in august 2009 if you want respect from everyone you have to give respect.

Bullpower Engines
    I bet he don't reply to this one.... Chuck let's take a repo ride

WOW Moon...how in the he!! can you do this to fellow racers that has helped you out????? Don't you even feel bad about it? There's no-way i could run and hide from a guy that helped me out.

I agree with Slum,lets go to the party Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by runyou-2 View Post
    WOW Moon...how in the he!! can you do this to fellow racers that has helped you out????? Don't you even feel bad about it? There's no-way i could run and hide from a guy that helped me out.

I agree with Slum,lets go to the party Chuck.
    We should but he'd give the excuse that I hear all the time " checks in the mail"

I was really hoping that Chuck would reply to this thread. He had to be biting his tongue all of last year as this lowlife was on 4m spouting off about himself.
    It takes some ba!!'s to get on here knowing you owe people money and invite others to your race party.
    Talk about giving racers a bad name.

Don't you guys think it's ironic that moon has the balls to sue someone that owes him money. When he owes other people and refuses to pay them. If I was Chuck Bull I would show up for the above court date. And if I was going to sue moon to get my money I would also sue Tammy Jones after all she owns the car and is responsible for the bills for it. If she comes back and says she does not own the car then moon is in a world of hurt because he has stated in other law suits that he does not own the car and it all belongs to Tammy. At that point you have the right to ask for the car as payment in court.

I just dont understand how someone could screw someone over that bad after Chuck bent over backwards for this low life even after he was warned. He had an idea this could happen but still went out of his way to help him with everything. This is just the kind of guy that Chuck is and it irritates the hell out me to think that while ole "moonman" is out racing the summernationals Chuck is trying to figure out how to compensate the debt that he was left with while trying to help a guy out. Just makes you wonder.............why would anyone support this scum in anything he does??????? Doubt there will be a response from moonman now.