Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

this guy is just a joke.and now another fact this guy is a lowlife he is trying to sell the motor in which he has not paid a dime on,hes also called the shop asking what was in the motor and the dumba$$ has the BILL in details what is in it DUH.and u got it right jimmy boy won't reply to this anymore cause THIS THE TRUTH isn't that right jimmy boy.and yeah my name is benny i help out down at bullpower,so i know whats going on

"The Moonman" sounds like the perfect name for him. Sounds like he's out there.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

I thought this thread was about the Moonster having a party at Shepps Speedway Bar? I guess after the Moonunit pays off all the bills that have popped up, who's going to pay for all the food and goodies at the "Party"? Don't appear The Mooner will. So I guess the party is over...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Might turn out to be the moonman collection party.

Any results ??

some of you geniuses should have checked the hipa laws before you posted. he has all the ammo he needs right here to sue some azz off! you cant even talk to a spouse about debt collection!!

Quote Originally Posted by huntingrip View Post
    some of you geniuses should have checked the hipa laws before you posted. he has all the ammo he needs right here to sue some azz off! you cant even talk to a spouse about debt collection!!
    What the heck does the (HIPPA) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 have to do with anything posted in any of these posts??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIPAA

Quote Originally Posted by stevekinserfan View Post
    Might turn out to be the moonman collection party.
    You would be a day late, the party was Friday...

Quote Originally Posted by blackford
    Any results ??
    MoonMan won!

Default Moon man

Jim moon is A good man that works hard with what he has! I think you people owe him money!!!!!! GET OFF JIMs BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because hipaa is under the same laws.[fair debt collection practices act] read this, it doesnt take long to figure out these posts are trouble ..http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/cons...edit/cre27.pdf

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackdirt View Post
    Any results ??
    what the???
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by huntingrip View Post
    Heydummy! You need to watch more Judge Judy.Even with proven,nasty e-mails sent to the deadbeat worthless non-paying morons the suits are almost never won.The problem is with the person that screws someone out of a service or money.If a deadbeat like Jim Moon owed me for an engine i built for him,i would collect the money myself and it wouldn't even make it to court.So,if i seen a person that owed me money on a forum posting,you bet your azz i will let peolple know and try to get information about him.Take that to court and see what happens,you'll learn something about a deadbeat.

Angry

who cares just go ahead and shoot the moon, and get all your money back,or stay off here crying and bitchin, again who cares ,i dont know any body i would give a motor to and not get the money up front ,friend or no friend ,just my 2 cents worth

Angry Loser!!!!

All i know is this guy is a waste of time. I have seen him race and he sucks balls he is slower than fu*k can't drive to save his ass. And doesn't pay his bills so it will all catch up with him sooner or later whether or not its done by the law or someone takeing the law into there own hands. Its coming oh its coming!!!!!

You suck moon fag!!!!
    Last edited by RACER 2X; 03-04-2011 at 08:57 AM.

Hes got a cool looking car though, right? Thats all that matters.

I have no knowledge of Moon Mans finances but, I have seen him drive quite a many times, and he can wheel a car. Have seen him compete against guys with much better equipment, and he was often competitive.

And many of the races I saw him at, he was using a crate against guys running top shelf open motors. Don't knock his driving, his ethics? That's a different story.
    8/13/16