Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Kyle Busch is the best

Once again Kyle Busch proved why he is the best driver of this generation of Nascar. Driving an evil piece of carp that was wrecking on lap, the young man put himself in position to win. Unbelievable car control. Every other driver in a evil car that was trying to race, wrecked again. Sure bash away haters, but you are not going to change the facts. If this kid ever starts getting good consistent top 10 cars, he will dominate the sport like no one before him. I do not like Bloomquest at all, but he is the best by far. Unlike the Busch haters, I know top talent when I see it.
    Do not take away that I have changed my mind about yesterday's type of racing. Kind of silly, not really racing, but I am happy for the underdogs having a day in the sun.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

I have seen some outrageously ridiculous comments and statement on 4m over the years, but you without a doubt have outdone yourself, and all others in a way no one has before!!!
    R you serious?? It appears you have had one to many "days in the sun" ??? Lmao
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Pretty much the brain dead bias opinion I expected. Of course I and most of Nascar who by the way has the same opinion will be proven right.

Default My Humble Opinion...

No one is a better driver than Tony Stewart (if your talking pure driver skill and total package).... There is not a better combo than Jimmy Johnson and Chad Knaus... No better equipment than what Rick Hendricks puts on the track... No doubt the Busch brothers can both drive the wheels off a race car, Kyle is a hot head and overdrives his equipment 85 percent of the time, thats why hes not consistent... He can take a Top 15 car and make it a Top 3 car till it cuts a tire or snaps loose and he wrecks... If he would dive a 15th place car to a Top 10 he might win a championship... Just my opinion!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Pretty much the brain dead bias opinion I expected. Of course I and most of Nascar who by the way has the same opinion will be proven right.
    Lol... All opinions are just that... opinions, but the only thing that has been proven is that you my friend are very much the "brain dead" on this one!!!

TS, and the little Bush will never be anything more then an example of what happens when you don't/can't use you're head!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

WOW!!! You must not watch much racing!!! Or do much for that matter, I am pretty sure Tony has 2 championships... 39 wins, 153 Top 5s, 247 Top 10s, and an average finish of 12.6 for his career... I would say "Smoke" is a pretty (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) good driver!!!
    Last edited by Dugger_17; 02-22-2011 at 03:50 AM.

Bet there are at least 3-4 guys on you local track that can out drive anyof them. They did not have the right people, daddy's money or related to a past or present NASCAR star.

You know Kyle must be good when you have to randomly defend him to all the "haters".
    Did you post that about Kyle to make yourself feel better about all your lousy choices? Or just Kyle? Therapy is in order. And perhaps medication as well. Seek help my friend.

k

Isn't Kyle from Las vegas??

Kyle Busch is totally unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by headhunter View Post
    bet there are at least 3-4 guys on you local track that can out drive anyof them. They did not have the right people, daddy's money or related to a past or present nascar star.
    bingo !!! We have a winner.
    8/13/16

Headhunter said it all!!! I know of plenty talented racers that would make the "little Bush" (such a suiting name for him, lol) look like the kid that just had his training wheels removed! I know not all of the talented drivers get the chance KB, and TS did, but to come on here and say KB and TS are the greatest is ridiculous sense nether of them poses the talent and mentality it takes to be a consistent contender. Maybe one day they will... but it is going to take a lot of growing up, self control, and I don't see either one ever accomplishing that!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil

I sometimes read this stuff about Kyle Busch other boards, one in particular where a bunch of former 4m'ers hang out. I don't begin to try to make anyone believe that I am a flawless judge of driver talent, but the results just don't add up. The 18 car has a championship pedigree, what is KB waiting for? If he's gonna' go down in history as one the greatest of all time he better pick up the pace. He hasn't shown the ability to sustain a run of high achieving consistency. Bobby Labonte won a championship in that car and I don't consider him to be in the top ten in driver rankings, but he is in the top 2 or 3 in class and humble dignity and Busch could learn a lot from Bobby in that regard.

Be sure to come back when the lowlife fool wins 6 or 7 championships. Bad a$$, riiiiiiight! Bbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahaha!!!! Even then he'll still be nothing piece of human garbage that no one with a lick of sense or an ounce of class could be a fan of.

How many wins does he have in all 3 series? Bobby had the crew chief, I believe, that assisted him with his championship. He will get a championship or two before he is done. BTW How many does JR, Edwards, Hamlin, Burton, Martin, Biffle, Kahne, all have, the exact same number of championships. ZERO!

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter View Post
    Bet there are at least 3-4 guys on you local track that can out drive anyof them. They did not have the right people, daddy's money or related to a past or present NASCAR star.
    Your statement goes no where. None of it is true regarding Tony or Kyle. Tony worked his way up the latter, i watched it. His performance got him where he is. Kyle has won over 100 Nascar races already. No body gave him anything but a reward for superior talent.

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Headhunter said it all!!! I know of plenty talented racers that would make the "little Bush" (such a suiting name for him, lol) look like the kid that just had his training wheels removed! I know not all of the talented drivers get the chance KB, and TS did, but to come on here and say KB and TS are the greatest is ridiculous sense nether of them poses the talent and mentality it takes to be a consistent contender. Maybe one day they will... but it is going to take a lot of growing up, self control, and I don't see either one ever accomplishing that!!
    You are really blinded by hate and ignorance, aren't you? you can't begin to back up your remarks. you should stick to loving Bloomer, then you are on safe ground. Assessing Nascar talent is not your strong suit.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I sometimes read this stuff about Kyle Busch other boards, one in particular where a bunch of former 4m'ers hang out. I don't begin to try to make anyone believe that I am a flawless judge of driver talent, but the results just don't add up. The 18 car has a championship pedigree, what is KB waiting for? If he's gonna' go down in history as one the greatest of all time he better pick up the pace. He hasn't shown the ability to sustain a run of high achieving consistency. Bobby Labonte won a championship in that car and I don't consider him to be in the top ten in driver rankings, but he is in the top 2 or 3 in class and humble dignity and Busch could learn a lot from Bobby in that regard.
    Kyle Busch gets inconsistent cars. sometime good, often time not. You get him near the front and see what happens. BTW it not the same team, car etc that Bobby won in. You put Busch in cars as good as Johnson gets with a good pitcrew and he will win 12-15 races a yr.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Be sure to come back when the lowlife fool wins 6 or 7 championships. Bad a$$, riiiiiiight! Bbbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahaha!!!! Even then he'll still be nothing piece of human garbage that no one with a lick of sense or an ounce of class could be a fan of.
    Don't off your perch. Mean while try learning something about racing talent.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You are really blinded by hate and ignorance, aren't you? you can't begin to back up your remarks. you should stick to loving Bloomer, then you are on safe ground. Assessing Nascar talent is not your strong suit.
    If I were blinded by hate and ignorance I would be on your side, wouldn't I? Of course you can't see that, it would be a safe bet that most can. You're ridiculous constant babble about a racer that hasn't enough ability in a race car to fill a Pepsi cap is all that's needed to know how well you asses talent... who do you think doesn't see the fact that KB hasn't got the mentality nor the stability to do anything but drive over his head? Sure he has been impressive with some of the moves and the ability to drive, but if you can't be there at the finish at a consistent level, Who in there right mind is going to provided a superior team and ride? It ain't gonna happen, he isn't there to answer the call!!!

-Scott Bloomquist

Phil