Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Championships do not mean he is a good driver!!!!!!!

Championships are of the PAST.

For example Richard Petty.

I liked Montoyas performance. Sideways twice at 180 mph.

Went to the back 3 times.

Would have done better if Mcmurray didnt have problems. Still placed 6th, no scratches.

Montoya is a great wheel man too.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    If I were blinded by hate and ignorance I would be on your side, wouldn't I? Of course you can't see that, it would be a safe bet that most can. You're ridiculous constant babble about a racer that hasn't enough ability in a race car to fill a Pepsi cap is all that's needed to know how well you asses talent... who do you think doesn't see the fact that KB hasn't got the mentality nor the stability to do anything but drive over his head? Sure he has been impressive with some of the moves and the ability to drive, but if you can't be there at the finish at a consistent level, Who in there right mind is going to provided a superior team and ride? It ain't gonna happen, he isn't there to answer the call!!!

Your hate is clouding your judgement. Feel good though, you have company. Kyle Busch is the best Nascar driver of this generation. His peers mostly agree.

Default KB

Maybe Kyle's new wife will teach him to be a good loser instead of pouting and dragging his chin all the way to his trailer after getting outrun on the track. Good guys know how to win and lose.

So i went searching to find out how many wins he has in Nascar. Turns out to be 85, not over 100. That's a big diff, but not the reason for my post. During my search I ended up on Shrubs website, looking at his bio. Then I got this weird chill down my spine, and closed the site immediately. I hope nobody checks my browsing history. I feel so dirty!

k

Your statement goes no where. None of it is true regarding Tony or Kyle. Tony worked his way up the latter, i watched it. His performance got him where he is. Kyle has won over 100 Nascar races already. No body gave him anything but a reward for superior talent.

To honest I was generalizing that comment to most NASCAR drivers in that series today, Did not mean to get your skivvies in such a bunch.

I do not think there is the driving talent of old there any more. It is 80% set up, 10% driver and 10% strategy. Bar luck, these races are now won from behind a computer screen, If it was not for the engineers running Chassis simulations or FEA analasyis, Wind tunnels and shaker rigs.

How many of them would not be there is it was not for what I said? Sorry but the best talent in the world will get you no place in this sport without the BEST equipment, knowlede and finacial support from someplace. If they were that good then they could win the Daytona 500 with a old street stock.

I stand by my statement that there are at least 3-4 guys running at you local tracks that could be just as good as ANY of them on TV they just never hit the sperm lottery or had the right connections.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Your hate is clouding your judgement. Feel good though, you have company. Kyle Busch is the best Nascar driver of this generation. His peers mostly agree.
    No hate here, just like too watch you and you're soul mate KB continue too make fools of yourselves... To say KB is the best, only shows you haven't a clue about what it takes to be successful in any racing or anything else for that matter!! But continue on, you give this board someone to laugh at...
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Default Stats from NASCAR

Kyle Busch's 86TH NASCAR career win 7th All-Time at age 25 (tied with Bobby Allison at 86) - 24th win of 2010 as of 11-20-2010 it came in a Nationwide race at Homestead
    11-20-10. Kyle Busch scored his 86th NASCAR victory; he passed Cale Yarborough (he had 83 wins). Kyle won 8 truck races out of 16 starts in truck in 2010.

------------------
    All Time Nascar Wins
    1. Richard Petty 200
    2. David Pearson 106
    3. Dale Earnhardt 97
    3. Darrell Waltrip 97
    5. Mark Martin 95
    6. Jeff Gordon 87
    7. Bobby Allison 86
    7. Kyle Busch 86
    8.Cale Yarborough 83
    9. Kevin Harvick 59
    10. Rusty Wallace 55
    11. Jimmy Johnson 54
    12. Junior Johnson 50
    13. Greg Biffle 52
    14. Tony Stewart 50

------------
    I know one of Petty's win's #199 or #200 came with an over size engine. And a bunch came with a chopped top / with a vinyl roof to hide it. Said the vinyl top made it work like a golf ball with the dimples...

Also Petty and Pearson's wins were on dirt. A lot of the drivers wins in the top 3 or 4 above came in Sportsman and Nationwide.

I been watching a lot of this NASCAR stuff since the late 50's /early 60's. Seen Allison in the Madoor (sp) AMC. Benny Parson in the #98 Ford win the ARCA 200 at Daytona in 1969.

Kyle Busch is a fresh breath of air to Nascar. Watching practice today, look for Kyle to add to his win list this weekend.

H$ll, Kyle has only won 1 more Sprint Cup race than JR, and according to some people JR is the worse driver in Sprint Cup. At least Gordon's record of 87 races consist of 82 Sprint Cup wins. All but 1 of JJ's wins were Sprint Cup. Got to compare apples to apples. People say "if he had good equipment" he would have won more. I think Gibbs has given Kyle excellent equipment, but Kyle seems to tear them up before it gets time to go for the win.

laughing my butt off. Kyle takes winning cars and wrecks.Really? No, Kyle takes winning cars and wins with them 86 times by age 25. When and if he gets consistant cars, he will reek havoc and dominate the sport. Then I will be laughing at the Kyle haters.

Default Move him up one place on all time win list

Kyle Busch's 87TH NASCAR career win 6th All-Time at age 25 (tied with Jeff Gordon at 87) - Kyle Busch scored his 87th NASCAR victory; at Phoenix on 2-25-11 in a truck race.

Before the year is up he will be 3rd on the all time win list.

Give Kyle time the others have 10 to 14 years on him. Busch age 25, Earnhardt Jr. age 36, Gordon age 39, Johnson age 35, Stewart age 39.

There is a big difference between points racing and racing for the win. With no points for Camping World and Nationwide for the Sprit guys this year, its go for the win.
    ------------------
    All Time Nascar Wins
    1. Richard Petty 200
    2. David Pearson 106
    3. Dale Earnhardt 97
    3. Darrell Waltrip 97
    5. Mark Martin 95
    6. Jeff Gordon 87
    6. Kyle Busch 87
    7. Bobby Allison 86
    8.Cale Yarborough 83
    9. Kevin Harvick 59
    10. Rusty Wallace 55
    11. Jimmy Johnson 54
    12. Junior Johnson 50
    13. Greg Biffle 52
    14. Tony Stewart 50

Yeah right! I agree with you. I am also a big fan of Kyle Busch. I hope that he will win all his races.

Kyle makes this sport fun to watch. The fact that so many people hate him makes it better. At the end of the day, his incredible ability to win in everything he drives will speak for its self. He will grow out of the immaturity as he gets older. He is far from the only driver that acted spoiled when they were young. But the kid is a winning driver, period. If everyone acted like corporate clones, no one would watch.

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Kyle makes this sport fun to watch. The fact that so many people hate him makes it better. At the end of the day, his incredible ability to win in everything he drives will speak for its self. He will grow out of the immaturity as he gets older. He is far from the only driver that acted spoiled when they were young. But the kid is a winning driver, period. If everyone acted like corporate clones, no one would watch.
    Don't hold you're breath on the "grow up" part, TS never did! How is "the kid a winning driver"? He can't finish a race... Keep going, you are hilarious!!!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by StrokerAce View Post
    Kyle Busch's 87TH NASCAR career win 6th All-Time at age 25 (tied with Jeff Gordon at 87) - Kyle Busch scored his 87th NASCAR victory; at Phoenix on 2-25-11 in a truck race.

Before the year is up he will be 3rd on the all time win list.

Give Kyle time the others have 10 to 14 years on him. Busch age 25, Earnhardt Jr. age 36, Gordon age 39, Johnson age 35, Stewart age 39.

There is a big difference between points racing and racing for the win. With no points for Camping World and Nationwide for the Sprit guys this year, its go for the win.
    ------------------
    All Time Nascar Wins
    1. Richard Petty 200
    2. David Pearson 106
    3. Dale Earnhardt 97
    3. Darrell Waltrip 97
    5. Mark Martin 95
    6. Jeff Gordon 87
    6. Kyle Busch 87
    7. Bobby Allison 86
    8.Cale Yarborough 83
    9. Kevin Harvick 59
    10. Rusty Wallace 55
    11. Jimmy Johnson 54
    12. Junior Johnson 50
    13. Greg Biffle 52
    14. Tony Stewart 50
    that kinda misleading isn't it a truck win is the same as sprint cup wtf?

LITE

Not really when you stop and think. Some of Petty and Pearson's wins came on dirt. A lot of the drivers listed above Kyle Busch, their wins came in Winston Cup cars and the Sportsman cars with shorter wheel base. Its just the way NASCAR list the wins, its their stats not mine.

Junior Johnson with his coiled up gas line that held an extra gallon of gas. Bobby Allison with his R & D car that Bobby Hillin drove to a win and Allison fired Hillin.

Allison's crew chief was the biggest cheat of all in NASCAR, now he is over NASCAR's tech.
    Last edited by StrokerAce; 02-26-2011 at 02:14 PM.

I would only say Kyle is one of the best on pavement he can win in anything as long as it's on pavement Tony S has proven he can win in anything on any surface he just is a #ock sucker with bad/no personality and he requires top notch equipment to win. one of the two is the best right now and both rub it in nascars face(gota like that) but I don't pull for either.

Quote Originally Posted by blackford View Post
    Don't hold you're breath on the "grow up" part, TS never did! How is "the kid a winning driver"? He can't finish a race... Keep going, you are hilarious!!!!
    i am wondering at what point you figure out that your comments on Kyle's lack of ability are simpleminded. He just keeps making a fool of you. I will wait for your next inane observation about the young man.

I 'm watching the new kid for Woods and Roush ran in the top ten today until a tire failure

Bayne is a nice kid. He would do well to take pointers from Kyle Busch. Especially on how to drive an evil, loose car.