Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

I think bayne will do ok with or without anybodies help

Actually that would be a mistake for any young driver. Don't you think? Every successful driver I know of took mentoring and asked many, many questions from
    the veteran successful drivers.

maybe kyle needs to take tips from trevor abiout being polite cordial racer lol

Not a Edwards fan but, I betcha Cuzzin Carl will have a nice payback for Bush.
    8/13/16

Cool

Man, what a bunch of loser Kyle h8trs. You guys are laughable. Two wins and a second in PIR and off to Vegas with Kyle and Kurt in the points lead. And I think some of you less then smart folks may have forgotten the Kurt already won a Championship. I don't believe Mark Martin ever won a championship, does that make him any less of a competitor? Kyle is not only good, but probably boarding on great. Yes he needs to calm down a little and it looks like he's done that so far this yr. Even in his non-wining interviews he now smiles, what are you h8trs going to whine about now? Your losers, get used to it, Kyle will be winning for a long time to come.

Duane

Thumbs up the great schrub

got schooled by the best ever in a cup car.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtbozz10 View Post
    got schooled by the best ever in a cup car.

Jimmy Johnson didnt beat him.
    NO RESERVE SEATING and BLACKSLICK IS MY PREFERENCE

Jeffie in his own words. We just beat Kyle Busch. He knows who is the best out there. Unlike the kyle haters. This is going to be the year Kyle wins his first championship. Just wait for it.

Default Pinch me, man! Pinch me!

http://www.nascar.com/news/110227/ma...ime/index.html

Jeff Gordon found a way to beat the driver perhaps closest to matching Gordon's talent during his prime.

"We beat Kyle Busch! Are you kidding me? Pinch me, man! Pinch me!"

“Man, what an awesome, awesome, feeling it is when you've got the car right like that. And they give you 20 [laps] to go and it's your job to go get it done, you've got what you need to go do that and then you pull it off.”

JEFF GORDON - No one stays atop NASCAR's throne forever. Richard Petty. David Pearson. Cale Yarborough. Bobby Allison. Bill Elliott. Darrell Waltrip. Rusty Wallace. Dale Earnhardt. Jeff Gordon. Jimmie Johnson.

And now perhaps Kyle Busch, with his 88 victories in NASCAR's three major touring series, could be considered today's heir apparent. So for Gordon to beat Busch at his best was like turning the clock back 15 years, when it was the Intimidator and the Golden Boy going toe-to toe, week-in and week-out.

"He's tough," Gordon said of his former Hendrick teammate. "I respect his talent, that team, and he's aggressive. I think everybody knows, you don't want to have to restart up against him. He's just won a lot of stuff lately. And to be quite honest with you, to me, there's nothing cooler."

Default Nice wreck....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Man, what a bunch of loser Kyle h8trs. You guys are laughable. Two wins and a second in PIR and off to Vegas with Kyle and Kurt in the points lead. And I think some of you less then smart folks may have forgotten the Kurt already won a Championship. I don't believe Mark Martin ever won a championship, does that make him any less of a competitor? Kyle is not only good, but probably boarding on great. Yes he needs to calm down a little and it looks like he's done that so far this yr. Even in his non-wining interviews he now smiles, what are you h8trs going to whine about now? Your losers, get used to it, Kyle will be winning for a long time to come.

Duane
    Today , he was the best @ causing a BIG wreck !!!! ( Phoenix)

And Kyle still finished second and they didn't. Its car control, and Carl didn't have it at that point. Carl really should not have lost his car on that hit, it wasn't that bad.

Duane

KB needs to borrow Allison's chopper

Quote Originally Posted by jeffro15 View Post
    Today , he was the best @ causing a BIG wreck !!!! ( Phoenix)
    If you look at the replay close ( and know the way kyle is ) this is what you will see. Ryan bumped kyle and got him lose, when Ryan got by Kyle, Kyle TRIED to cut down right behind Ryan to return the favor ( If not take him out ) in the next turn and door slammed Carl. That's what really happened, and ALL YOU 18 tag along's know it..Just like when kyle hit the wall at the first of the race trying to go on the outside and make it 3 wide coming off the turn. It won't kyles fault and stupidity it was, they didn't give him room. I guess at the drivers meeting they forgot to tell them when the 18 comes up behind you, your to move out of the way. Another funny thing is the way they started adding all the wins in all 3 classes together for the 18 team. I'm sorry TEAM'S not team..

LOL aww, thats a good one, next time, try watching the race. Instead of making excuses why your guy doesn't run as well. Kyle has better car control then about 95% of the guys (and gals) out there. And still a smidge better then the last 5%. Get used to it, Kyle is a winner and he will win more, in all three divisions. Like the man said, ya don't have to like him to recognise talent.

Duane

Mud is right there is no denying KB has the talent and will win a championship if not this year but, soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hogracer3d View Post
    kb needs to borrow allison's chopper
    ouch ! Thats just not right !
    8/13/16

Maple Park, IL. Home of Sycamore Speedway!!

Quote Originally Posted by hogracer3d View Post
    KB needs to borrow Allison's chopper
    I think it's hilarious that some folks actually think KB can do something other then be a screw up, but to come on here and make a comment in such a low life fashion as hogracer has, is a testament to how moronic some people can get!!!

Hog's classless existence, makes KB look 1st class!!
    Scott Bloomchrist... The Lord, and Ruler of DIRT!!

"Hope everybody appreciated that ass kicking"
    -Scott Bloomquist

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post

Duane
    I believe this is the best post i've ever read on 4m! haha. Well said!
    www.emdwraps.com
    www.facebook.com/emdwraps
    www.myspace.com/jtdesigns2007
    Endless Mind Design
    520-444-8117

Start 2011 off with a wrap from EMD Wraps.. Stand out with a new design!

Default The Best.... LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica@EMD View Post
    I believe this is the best post i've ever read on 4m! haha. Well said!
    I guess he's just been" waitin' to strike" the last five years !!! He may be all that , but until ya back em up w\titles , ya ain't shi!@#t... p.s. he knows what the back of 48 looks like , agree !!!

i'd love to see all the kyle busch lovers disappear until the guy wins a championship.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard