The FASTRAK Racing Series is pleased to announce the addition of Travelers Rest Speedway to its list of weekly sanctioned tracks for 2011. Travelers Rest, located just outside of Greenville, SC has raced under the FASTRAK banner for numerous years. “General Manager Bobby Morrow and his staff are hard at work”, stated FASTRAK’s Jason Atkins. “When we visited with Bobby, I learned very quickly that he is doing everything within his power to improve the racing experience for both the fans and the drivers.”

“I am glad to have FASTRAK partner with us,” stated Morrow. “They have a solid program for both the track and the racer. We are making many improvements to the facilities and I look forward to working with their organization as we look to grow together in the future.” Open practice at the speedway is scheduled for Saturday February 26th, with the season opener set for March 5th. For more information please call 828-215-2641 or visit www.fastrakracing.com

Partners of the FASTRAK Racing Series include: Hoosier Racing Tires, GM Performance Parts, City Chevrolet, VP Racing Fuels, NOS Energy Drink, Shell Racing Solutions, Old Man’s Garage, Vicci Apparel, TNT Race Cars, Rocket Chassis, and Beyea Headers. To become a partner with the FASTRAK Racing Series, please call 678-935-7304