More I-77 INFO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME BACK RACE FANS!

KN Motorsports is proud to announce that we are back for 2011. With the most recent changes and updates, we have decided that once again I-77 Raceway Park will open its gates to our loyal fans and dedicated drivers for another great year of dirt track racing.

We hope that 2011 will be our best season yet. We have made some changes to our purse, updated the concession areas, and we are also adding instant replay. We are very excited about this new feature as it will provide instant replays for those calls that our officials may be unsure about. We like to treat our drivers fair and we feel this will be a great asset to our racing program. When it comes to race day be sure to "like" I-77 Raceway Park on Facebook and you will get constant updates on things going on at the track especially on race day.

Opening night will be Saturday, April 16th at 6 pm. Our classes will include Outlaw 4cylinders, Street Stocks, Mod-Lites, AMRA Modifieds, and AMRA Late-Models. I-77 will include 2 sprint car races this season. We are very excited to welcome the OVSCA 410 Sprints back to our track. We like to give everyone the opportunity to race on our 3/8 mile oval track and we look forward to adding more special events as the season progresses.

I-77 Raceway Park has also teamed up with West Virginia Motor Speedway and Skyline Speedway for extra incentives for our drivers. WVMS has invited I-77 to be a part of the "Country Roads Late Model Series". We have also joined forces with Skyline Speedway in offering the Late Models a chance to get in the "6 Pack Double Track Point Series".

Fairplain Yacht Club and I-77 Raceway Park will be hosting our 2011 Kick-Off Party on Sunday Feb. 27th starting at 12pm and will include a track meeting around 1pm. Driver's Pre-Registration and Parking passes can be obtained. Come out for a day of fun with your fellow dirt track friends and family.

In order for us to progress I-77 needs your support. We are determined to make this one of the best places to race in West Virginia. We appreciate all that everyone does and we are just as excited as you are for the 2011 race season. Good luck to everyone and we wish you all the very best.