Default LOOKing to trade

Hi I am looking to trade my Playstation3 system with 160 gb of memory, 2 wireless controllers with 3 to four games (gran turismo5 prologue,burnout paradise,midnight club Los Angeles)internet capable For a race ready ,almost race ready , or a 4 cyl fwd car i can turn into and make race ready mini stock/hornet. The system is only 3 months old. If you have a car like what i looking for and want to trade just call me or post here my # is 270-824-8488 . car must be 4cyl fwd .If car is a proven winner i would consider throwing in my 60 mtisubishi tv with the system.
    Thanks for looking.

Danny Taylor
    Last edited by Danny Taylor; 03-01-2011 at 10:31 AM.

back too top

is that tv flat screen

Quote Originally Posted by be11 View Post
    is that tv flat screen
    yes it is flatscreen and it comes with its own stand (as for it does not wall mount) it is also 3D capable has hdmi hookups as well If you want pic of it just leave me email and i will send you pics

this is blayne ellis and i have a decent cavalier with a 2.4 with a brandnew transmission had rebuilt have paper work,, car has been raced 3 times...
    blayne_ellis@mail.com

Quote Originally Posted by be11 View Post
    this is blayne ellis and i have a decent cavalier with a 2.4 with a brandnew transmission had rebuilt have paper work,, car has been raced 3 times...
    blayne_ellis@mail.com
    yea i new the screen name i will send u pics of tv ..can u send pics of car to my email yarmahn@yahoo.com.afteru see pics and is something ur interested in just let me know.picsof tv will be sent to ur email within 30 mins