Default 3/18-26:Time for Spring Break in Texas with USMTS! $13,000 to win, 6 races in 9 days!

Outstanding Spring Break weather this weekend in southeast Texas! This is part of an 11-race points fund that pays $2500 to win and $9300 in all to the top 15. After March 26th, the first possible Hunt participants (as seen on Dirt Knights) will be qualified too! That one only pays $20,000 to win. These are races #3 through 8 for the USMTS Southeast Region!!!

Last edited by hook; 03-15-2011 at 10:14 PM.

Have you heard the latest quote from Kenny Wallace on USMTS?

“The USMTS series is the NASCAR Sprint Cup of Modified racing in the United States. I really respect the drivers and the officials in the USMTS.”

Kenny is racing with USMTS in Oklahoma & Kansas this weekend, March 11th and 12th. For more, see here http://www.usmts.com/news_article.asp?NewsID=10328

The weather forecast for these first 3 shows around the Houston area is fantastic! High around 80 each day. lows in the 60s with little or no chance of rain! Why not? It's Spring Break time in Texas!!!

And....

After watching the ASCS Sprints and Modifieds at Lone Star this past Saturday night, I'm really pumped up about the USMTS race this time around. We already know that Kelly Shryock and Chris Henigan like the new layout after their 17th to 1st, and 14th to 2nd respective runs at the Dustin Duncan Memorial in November but Dennie Geiber was fast Saturday and checked out for the win so they may have to watch out for #8 too. The Sprints had a great feature with only one caution and Gary Wright coming from the 4th row to the lead in 22 laps! That's two good shows in a row at the Kilgore oval and I think they're on a roll now!!!