After winning three points championships in a row you could say Whitey Folk is a household name in and around Humboldt Speedway, well on this first night of the race season and having the USMTS in town for the "Havoc At The Hummer" all the above don't mean squat.

Racin with these boys is a whole new animal and you got to prove what you can do.

Whitey came into the night with a new chassis design and a bunch of new idea's that need to prove themselves, a few problems arise and have to be dealt with, all in all I think Whitey is satisfied with the night results.

"I was not going to come but everything was finished on the car so we decided to come, just want to see how the car will do".

You have to say the car and Whitey were up to speed as in his heat race Whitey was running right with one of the best, Whitey and Kelly Shryock were racing right beside each other until Whitey's hot rod threw the belts causing the motor to over heat.

I tell you what lets just let the story unfold, sit back and watch, Whitey Folks "Havoc At The Hummer',or The first night out in a New Car.

Thanks to Whitey and his crew for all the cooperation while shooting this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QrvfbfAd1Q