Default Headers for sale or trade

Have set of tri y headers with stainless steel collectors for sale or trade. HI DOLLAR headers. They were made for 18* GM heads. Only reason for selling is motor got burned up in shop fire while at engine builders. Engine builder bought me another engine but it is spread port heads. Headers were on Mastersbilt. Make Offers or Willing to trade for 4 or 5 stage pump to bolt to bert bellhousing with possibley some lines. Contact 502-489-4052

HI What tube size and make are they

1 7/8 tubes to 2 1/8 to 3 1/2 collector. Finding out make. A buddy of mine got them for me from a guy in the Carolinas that makes stuff for cup guys. So they were custom made for 18* GM heads. Soon as my buddy answers his email or phone I will get you the name. They were $2500 originally but have about 3 1/2 seasons on them.
    Last edited by #75GILLfan; 03-16-2011 at 03:36 PM. Reason: error on typo

sound nice i wish they were spread port that sucks that he got a new motor but now you gatta spend 2500 on a new set.
    "THANKS FOR COMING"

Made by COM FAB Liberty NC

To all that called. The headers will be for sale and first $600 takes them. If you give me your email I will send pics. Right side header fits inside frame rail near starter on Rocket and Mastersbilt. Headers are made for 18* GM 363 heads with adaptors. I have the aluminum adaptors that come with headers.

I have decided to keep the headers. Thanks.