Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    but he only has one disc... Surface area defined http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_area

Yes his disc will have more than one single disc of a tripple but not more then the 3 combined. He also greatly exaggerated the difference between the two in his original banter. His measurement on the tripple looks a little off as well i'm not going to split hairs on him though.

Stockman have you ran the single disc more than 3nites yet? How long did the disc hold up?

I will honestly say i havent ran one.
    Ive never ran one. that came in a car I bought turnkey as i said.

dyno man runs the 3 disc as a single disc some how... lets see the pics.

Split hairs all you want I could care less, thats why there are only a few of us on here with half a brain even sharing info and trying to help others out. The arguing on here is stupid.

I posted the pics. I have both here obviously and I clearly didnt make it up.. I posted my opinion that the single is better than a tripple and why. I also ran tripples for ten years but what do I know.

HAVE any of the other arguers on here posted any data or pics to back up anything? nope and they never do... just babble for the sake of babbling...

If it wasnt for his posts on here parot69777 wouldnt even exhist in the racing world.. There are no results with his name posted, no drivers thanking him for all his expertise in the winners circle in fact he cant even post up his name.

Dyno man claims to make some great clutch out of a 3 disc... where are the pics?
    Last edited by stock car driver; 03-23-2011 at 12:11 PM.

yeah the arguing on here its gettin old,...theres alot of different opinions from different perspectives with different budgets an rules,..along with different ability's an comprehension of subject matter,...some are here to help,..me an others are here to learn,..i already know how to fuse fight argue an be smart azz'd,..its gotten to where no help is offered to these post just another thread of bickering.....keeps on an nobody will be left but a few a'holes

never ran a 7 1/2 clutch of any kind yet,..but if a single disc can handle the load,..it would be lighter weight than a triple i would think???an that would be a advantage would it not?

Quote Originally Posted by dirty white boy View Post
    never ran a 7 1/2 clutch of any kind yet,..but if a single disc can handle the load,..it would be lighter weight than a triple i would think???an that would be a advantage would it not?
    agreed but how long can it handle that load? Is it econmical to replace them every ten nights in the type of class its being ran? like someone previously pointed out the single disc's dont seem to last as long. Thats why i asked stock guy if he had used one and how long they last.

before they allowed us multi discs we used the single disc race clutches and the lasted a full season..30 nights or so.

Though many slept (literally) on the release of the Air Jordan 13 Retro “Altitude Green”, true Jordan heads in the Los Angeles area trekked down to the Culver City Mall to cop a pair at midnight. With plenty of shoes in stock, gift cards to giveaway, and eager sneakerheads waiting in line Air Jordans 9, the staff of Footaction greeted us all with smiles and an appreciation of our love of sneakers. Per the usual, sneaker aficionados brought out their best while they waited in line. From a pair of “Cool Grey” Air Jordan 11s, to a pair of Ronnie Fieg’s Asics Gel Lyte III in the Navy Aqua colorway cheap jordans, some of the brightest of this year’s releases made an appearance.
    It is good to see L.A. get a little of the midnight release love. Things like this usually only happen in the rest of the country, and we definitely appreciate Footaction showing us some love. Until Next time Air Jordans 18 Nike Zoom Kobe VI – Medium Grey Varsity Royal-White, I leave you with a few looks at the event and some happy sneakerheads! Shout-out to @theshoewolf who was there and kept it all the way 100! Available now on eBay
    Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap Air Jordan 13 Retro Altitude Green Midnight Release Recap