Default Tri-County Racetrack Opening night March 25th

According to the website opening night will be this friday March 25th. I'm surprised no one has posted anything on this yet since its only day's away. I'm looking forward to getting back to the track and seeing the SUPER latemodels back in action. The new website looks good and has payout information on there as well. I wish Ray the best of luck this season and I look forward to seeing everyone at the track friday!!

www.tricountyracetrack.com

Cool

Should be a good show. I hope the food is as good as it was last year, I know the racing will be much better. Ray and the crew have done a lot of work on the track.

Thumbs up

Yea i can't wait till this Friday ,It really should be a good race ,and a good car count as well. I hope!! I did not go to the first race last year ,since they took away the supers. But i plan on going to all of them this year. I think Ray will do a great job running it .

Grandstand and pit gates will open at 5:00 p.m., with the driver's meeting scheduled for 7:30 p.m. and racing at 8:00 p.m. Adult grandstand admission is $10.00, while Kids ages 6-12 is only $5.00. Pit admission is $22.00 for adults and $10.00 for Kids ages 6-12. Small children under the age of 5 will be admitted into the grandstands and pit area for free. Everyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.

In a promotion that will last all year long, the 53rd person through the front gate will be admitted for free! Come out and visit the new Ray Cook-promoted Tri-County Race Track this Friday night

Can't wait till Friday night , good to see the track getting back to where it belongs .

i hope that the pits are packed
    2013 race count: 1
    Talladega short track, Talladega. AL : 1

What drivers can we expect to put on a show Friday??

David Payne
    Shawn Chastain
    Johnnie Chastain
    Jacob Grizzle
    Danny Ledford
    George Mashburn
    Glenn Barnett

Will these guys be here? What about Ethan Hunter or Randy Nichols? Anybody know any others. Can't wait to get started.

Hopefully Ray and staff can get TCR headed back in the right direction. I would be willing to bet the stands will be full of fans and the pits full of race cars friday night. It's been a long time since there has been this much excitement about the season opener for TCR!
    ~DirtfuseI4~

Just one website question......Will the traditional Tri County Racetrack Forum be added??
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Reports are there were more cars in the pits for practice than there were on race nights last year.Hopefully everything will work out and TCR will be the track it has the potential to be.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Reports are there were more cars in the pits for practice than there were on race nights last year.Hopefully everything will work out and TCR will be the track it has the potential to be.

Don't you think it's about time it did my Friend..........You and i both know what a Great little place that is.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Paper-Are you going to make the trip over toTCR?

Talked to Ray just a few minutes ago.....He asked the same question. If i can see any way possible i will definately be there.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

its raceday!!!!!
    2013 race count: 1
    Talladega short track, Talladega. AL : 1