Default looking for neon rims and tires

im lookin for any rims and tires for a dodge or plymoth neon give me a price.pm me or txt me at 217-520-9200
    lewis racing #73

13 or 14" or 15", 4 bolt or 5 bolt? Width? offset? stock rims or racing rims? street tires or racing tires, dirt or asphalt tires? WTF do you need?

185 65 r14 steel or aluminum rims 5 bolt pattern thanks and u aiant gotta get a attituide i was askin a question
    lewis racing #73

You don't have to be such a dips hit like we can read you mind as to what you want!

Cool

u now wat all u ppl think u can run ur mouth on the computer but u cant cum say it face to face or on the dirt so just shut the hell up and if u got a prob with that u can kiss my ass
    lewis racing #73

was it really necessary to start name calling? You had 2 options, either not post anything as a reply or ask him nicely without getting rude. No wonder this world has become what it is. People need to learn MANNERS

does anyne know where atoyota is from or where he races cus id sure like to meet this tough guy is prob 5'5 110lbs f**kin punk

hell yea i agree on that one hes a f***in p**sy
    lewis racing #73