Thumbs up Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman Invade Travelers Rest Speedway Saturday April,2nd

After last Saturday's Rainout......The Southeastern Latemodel Sportsman, one of the most popular Touring Series in the South East......Will (Now!!) invade the Fast 4/10 Mile Travelers Rest Speedway....."Saturday Night April,2nd".... The "Men Of Steel" will be competing in a $1,500 to win....$100 to start (35 lap) Feature Event. There will be a ($60) Entry Fee for this event. (SLMS) Drivers will qualify to determine the line up for their Feature event. Consi races or last chance races will be ran if needed. Drivers from Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina are expected to be here. The "Big Boys" who follow the Series are ready for their return trip to Travelers Rest, so make plans now to join us "Saturday Night April,2nd" to see who will be sitting in Victory Lane!!

Drivers expected to be here are Defending Point Champion Parker Herring / Wesley English / Kenny Collins / Ty Lowe / Bubba Russell / Mack English / Jimmy Feltman / Mickey Carpenter / Daniel Wilson / Charlie Parker / Brad York / David McCoy / Jimmy Ivester / Jeff Crowder and several more Steel Head Latemodel drivers in the local area's.

The Crate Latemodels can run with the Series...."604" can weigh (2200lbs) and run a full (12 inch) Rear Spoiler. The "602" can weigh (2100lbs) and run the (12 inch) Rear Spoiler.

Tire Rule for Series reads

Tires:
    A. Any Hoosier Spec or Crate Tire Permitted.
    B. Cutting & Grooving Permitted
    C. Any Hoosier Permitted on Right Rear..(Right Rear Only!!)
    D. Any Open Tire Found at any other corner will mean automatic disqualification.
    E. No Extra Weight required for cutting and Grooving!

Please Remember....Mufflers Are Mandatory!!

http://www.southeasternlatemodels.com
    Last edited by PaperMen; 03-27-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons
    www.southeasternlatemodels.com

Weather looking much better this weekend. Talked to one of #17 Parker Herring's Crew today and he said the New Barry Wright is ready to go.....This will be it's first time on the dirt.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

With the handicap the Crates is getting....who all plans on taking advantage of this?
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Looking like it's gonna be a packed house saturday at TR.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

I do know of one topnotch crate driver who is thinking of taking the challenge. I will leave the cat in the bag for now but it should be a great night of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyatt144 View Post
    I do know of one topnotch crate driver who is thinking of taking the challenge. I will leave the cat in the bag for now but it should be a great night of racing.

Brad York out of Toccoa Georgia will be bringing his Crate to run this event.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

I believe you will be seeing several surprises this Saturday....Make sure you bring your Camera's, there will be some sharp looking New Rides there.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons

Thumbs up

What about this weather.....it's absolutely perfect for racing. Stop by and pick up your Friend or someone special for an action filled night of Racing.
    R.I.P. Leebo
    www.StBaldricks.org
    R.I.P "Buck" Simmons