Default To nerf or not ?

I'm getting ready to hang a new body on my lightning mod, and I have a question. The chassis has provisions for the side nerf bars and I was wondering what the pros and cons are. Run the bars or not? I've seen them both ways. Just want to know the thinking on the subject. Thanks.

run a nerf bar on the r side under the body so the car looks clean and the chassis still has some protection from a side impact.

I agree.. No nerfs, just a bar inside the body on the right.

The nerfs may keep you from puting on new numbers and sheet metal after every race and save you a little money.

you need to run a nerf somewhere on the chassis whether it beon the outside or inside of body. It saved my car by running the nerf last year from being junked it will take alot and keep cars out of the main frame of the car so i say run one no matter what or where it has to be. A good looking car aint no good if the frame is horseshoed in my opinion

without nerf bars when two quads get very close to each other on the track it keeps their tires from interlocking and crashing both riders.

nerf first,nerf last, nerf nerf nerf