Default Dodge mopar engine parts

Dodge ATI super damper with crank bolt and pulley bolts,no damage $200,1 set of canton pulleys (3/4") water pump and crank,only cosmetic damage from use $85,Mopar Performance alum. water pump # p4876546 3/4" shaft Like new no damage $200, C-line aluminum dry sump oil pan,had on an A-8 block(may fit others), no holes just a few small internal dents and some repair needed to the scraper.Has 3 right side scavenge out fittings($1150 new)$400,1 set of Mopar Performance aluminum valve covers,they have internal oiling system to spray springs to keep them cool, each has -AN fittins on breather stacks,well designed piece, no damage need paint $215.Dodge Bert aluminum bell housing,good condition and was never welded on and used very little,Will have to check on$$.Dodge bert flywheels, have 2,each are a little different in the bolt pattern,let me know what you have $55 each.Also have a set of Custom Craft headers for w-7 heads to fit a masters smack.Can ship out if needed.717-438-3586 or lart@ embarqmail.com
    Last edited by LART; 02-05-2011 at 04:30 PM.

$350 for bert bell,still have everything else.

where are you located? very interested in all of these parts

Central Pa. Check your PM

Bell housing sold.Still have everthing else.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still have a bunch of these parts.Contact me for details or any offers.

do you still have the balancer ?

Yes,I have the balancer and most of the other parts.Give me a call 717-438-3586 or 711-648-2928.Thanks