Default AFCO M2 Setup Manual...

Does anybody know if the setup manual for AFCO M2 shocks is posted online? Thanks in advance...

With the amount of changes that have been made to the interior components of those shocks, a stock manual from AFCO will not help you much. If you're not willing or cant afford to run a better shock, send them to a good AFCO shock builder for rework service. If they are box shocks from AFCO you do not have the rebound needed in the RF or compression in the LR depending on the tracks you race. Send them to Kirk Loudy at ENVY or RE Suspension.

I have a set that was LOANED to me to see if I like them...I have no idea where to start with these as far as pressure and clicks...
    Last edited by OLd_Sch00L; 04-09-2011 at 03:24 PM.

I have the manual and can email it to you, pm me with your email address. You can also contact Afco and they'll email it to you.

Yeah you need at least 1200 lbs of rebound dampening on both fronts at 3" per second and at least 1200 lbs of compression @ 3" per second on the left rear ! While your at remove all rebound and compression from the right rear then you can come on here and profess to be the foremost leading sock expert !!!

Default kirk loudy

Quote Originally Posted by walter01 View Post
    With the amount of changes that have been made to the interior components of those shocks, a stock manual from AFCO will not help you much. If you're not willing or cant afford to run a better shock, send them to a good AFCO shock builder for rework service. If they are box shocks from AFCO you do not have the rebound needed in the RF or compression in the LR depending on the tracks you race. Send them to Kirk Loudy at ENVY or RE Suspension.
    How do i get ahold of Kirk loudy ?

423-327-1935 is Kirks phone #

Thanks ALL!!!!

Kirk Loudy
    ENVY Suspension
    www.envysuspension.com