Default R2C filter lifespan?

How much life are you guys getting out of your R2C filters before they need replacement. i will be running them this year and i run about 60 shows per year. Has anyone maxed out the life on one of these? I'd like to get more than 1 season of out it if possible.

Seems to me like if you keep oil off it they should last a long long time.

I havent noticed a decrease in hp on the chassis dyno with mine extremely dusty.

I suspect with a 4412 we dont pull enough air to even need the whole filter area we have.

I think youll be impressed. I had a new clean carb and blew the filter out and raced friday and saturday in some serious dust. blew out a ton of dust from the filter and the top of my venturis was still sparkling clean!!

I run a outer wear also on it. jj

i have 43 to 45 shows on mine and its in great shape. i use an outterware as well and blow it out after every feature event. i to have ran some sevearly dusty events and have never seen dust residue in my 4412. just something i noticed was a sound difference at full throttle the carb sounded more freeflowing. mine always had a whining sound when using the fram off the shelf filters and even with the outterware my carb insides were always gritty and nasty.

Has R2C released their 4412 filter base and cover kit yet? I had talked to Ed over at R2C and he said they would be in production for the new filter assembly towards the end of March.