Default Farmer city LM feature video 4-8-11

We had a great night of racing for our 1st night season opener, a packed house and everyone had a smile on their face, the track was great and the racing was awesome, thanks to all the fans that braved the cold for some great racing action !!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCQclzsomck

Great race thanks for posting!!

Nice job muddboss for those of us that couldn't make it your efforts is much appreciated. I think Heckanest caught a break there in the last few laps and may have contested if only a few more laps.
    Thanks Again!

Great video. Did you like the track???? Id like to say props to the guys that prepared the track. In all my years to FC raceway I'll say that was THE BEST the track has ever been on the first night that Ive ever seen. Congrats to all that won races in their Bob Pierce racecars. Their was a bunch. It was like it was BPRC night at FC. Spatola is impressive. He can wheel with the best of them.

awesome. thank you.

if the season goes anything like it did last night at FC then we are in for a treat.... Thought Babb was coming???

Great Video mudboss, will you be posting one for the street stocks? I had a fun time watching racing at Farmer City last night. Track was great.
    http://www.jimquinnracing.com
    Twitter: @DeeDee6882

Thumbs up

Thanks for the video-- Appears it all came together opening night.

Great vid, wish I could have been there!

Thats the best that track has been in a LONG time.

Amazing what can happen with a little EFFORT!

Thank You to the New Promoters!!!

Nice Video Chuck, did you get fired from Macon Too?????

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsup View Post
    Fired????? I have never been fired from any track, I told everyone I was going to Fairbury in 2011, I even put a website together about it with an announcement thats been up for months, my son was going to do Macon but the powers that be decided against that, it was not my intention for Macon to be without a videographer, someone else made that decision, and I wish everyone at Macon luck in the 2011 season !!!!
    Last edited by muddboss; 04-10-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Thank you mudd, very nice job. Nobody wants to stare at the lead car all night. Keep it wide, and find the racing just like you are doing.
    It was a little chilly for my 2 year old, he's had enough issues this spring/winter.

Seems as though some people aren't happy unless they are stirring up trouble. How can someone get fired when they don't even work for the track? It's unfortunate that they couldn't work out an agreement, but it's a stretch to say anyone got fired. Good luck at FCR and FALS Chuck. I know you'll be missed at Macon.
    Support WEEKLY racing......while you still can!

You folks are very welcome, its my pleasure to post videos for your enjoyment, and thanks Pops !

Quote Originally Posted by Whatsup View Post

Ya know....Chuck happens to be a very good friend and after reading your post i checked out your profile.It shows you were born in 1952 making you 59 years old.I just cannot believe that is the truth....for someone like yourself to make a post about a person ,"asking if they got fired from video taping a race at a racetrack".Say what you want but either you are about 12 years old or you live a very miserable life!!!!

You took it all wrong. Maybe I shouldn't have said Fired. How about asked not to come back. I also know Chuck and he does an excellent job. My point was that I can't believe a promoter could hold such a grudge against another track that even tho the present promoters had nothing to do with his grudge that he would not let one of the best video guys and photographers in the area work his track just because they happen to video & photog at the other track. Sorry for the confusion.