Post Talladega results - april 9th

STACEY HOLMES VICTORIOUS AT TALLADEGA SHORT TRACK
    Eastaboga, AL (April 9, 2011) – Stacey Holmes picked up the win in Super Late Model action at Talladega Short Track on Saturday Night. Dillon Crim finished in the second spot with Terry Smith third. Jason Wilson was fourth with Danny Peoples rounding out the top five.

Adam Martin won the Crate Late Model feature over Ryan King who was second and Jimmy Elkins Jr. who was third.

Dustin Stewart won his first feature event of the season in Sportsman action over Adam Cummings in second and Ivan Meeks third.

Eric Smith won the twenty-lap Open Wheel Modified feature event over Destin Mince in second and David Griffin third.

Scott Magouirk won the Thundercar feature event over Al Reynolds in second and Chris Yarbrough third.

Jay Hutcheson won the Street Stock feature event with Bobby Peters winning the exciting Hot Shot Feature.

Two-nights of racing headline NASCAR week coming to Talladega Short Track this weekend with a $2,000 to win Super Latemodel feature on Friday and $4,000 to win feature on Saturday Night. Full Racing program in all other divisions each night.

Friday Night will also feature Alabama Gang Member and 2011 NASCAR Hall of Fame Inductee Bobby Allison signing autographs from 6PM – 7PM in the grandstands.

For more information you can call the Speedway office at (256) 831-1413 or visit the tracks official website at www.talladegashorttrack.com.

OFFICIAL FINISH
    TALLADEGA SHORT TRACK
    SATURDAY APRIL 9, 2011

KILPATRICK CHEVROLET SUPER LATEMODELS
    1) Stacey Holmes 2) Dillon Crim 3) Terry Smith 4) Jason Wilson 5) Danny Peoples
    6) Brandon Roberts 7) Jason Hiett 8) Ross Martin 9) Tim Roszell 10) Brentt Roberts
    11) Skip Freeman 12) Doug King 13) Jeff Johns 14) Buddy George 15) Jody Connell

CRATE LATEMODELS
    1) Adam Martin 2) Ryan King 3) Jimmy Elkins Jr. 4) Mike Combs 5) Adam Gauldin
    6) Brian Ponder 7) Karl Parks 8) Tony Armstrong 9) Brett Holmes 10) Maddox Mullinax
    11) Donnie Key 12) Ken Pate 13) Mikey Donahoo

SPORTSMAN
    1) Dustin Stewart 2) Adam Cummings 3) Ivan Meeks 4) Bubba Lackey 5) Lucas Burns
    6) Cory Korreckt 7) Michael Blakeney 8) Jason Morris 9) Mitchell Browning
    10) Tim Turley 11) Carl Hickman 12) Rod Carroll 13) Jay Schiller 14) Brian Matson
    15) Joe Noojin 16) Dewayne Newton 17) Aubrey Shaw 18) Logan Yates
    19) Jimmy Hiett 20) Aaron Huffstutler

OPEN WHEEL MODIFIEDS
    1) Eric Smith 2) Destin Mince 3) David Griffin 4) Todd Watson 5) Josh Trammell
    6) Jeff Harry 7) Shannon Dodson 8) Eddie Brannon 9) Bradley Johnson
    10) Dan Cox

THUNDER 92.7 WTDR THUNDERCARS
    1) Scott Magouirk 2) Al Reynolds 3) Chris Yarbrough 4) Adam Magouirk 5) David Kay
    6) Zach Shelton 7) Tony Thompson 8) David Tucker 9) Phillip Runfola
    10) Jeff Walker 11) Michael McCrellas 12) Matt Nicholson

FARMERS INSURANCE OF OXFORD STREET STOCKS
    1) Jay Hutcheson 2) Phillip Haynes 3) Andy Davis 4) Russell Chapman 5) Brian Smith
    6) Bryan Nelson 7) Bobby Robinson 8) Joel Isbell 9) Blake Swann 10) Jeremy Newton
    11) Joseph Champion 12) Wayne Mizzell

DORSEYS SUPERMARKET HOT SHOTS
    1) Bobby Peters 2) Joshua Childers 3) Brian Armbrust 4) Alvin Gaddy 5) Robbie Thornton
    6) Michael Gaddy 7) Sonya Newton 8) Skyler Seales 9) Quinton Whooten
    10) Corey Pressley 11) Dustin Mullinax 12) John Barnes 13) Thomas Martin
    14) Richard Morrow 15) Pop Tweedy

Well it wasn't a full moon but you wouldn't have known it. TST's very own Ragin Redneck went on a wild tasmanian spin thru the pits to defend his adult son from a teenager and his family. Should have been there , just more family fun brought to you by TST.

Sorry I missed it. What happen?

Thanks for the results! I enjoy seeing them because I like to keep up with my buddy Earl Smith! He is a super great guy along with Red Farmer ! Thanks again !

Anyone get hit with a caution flag?

I wasn't there but this is what I heard from a buddy. Adam Martin passed Ryan King clean on the last lap and took the win, there was some minor contact between the two at the stand. Not Adams fault at all from what was relayed to me. At the scales, Kings group converged on Adams car, Ross came flyin' out of the pits, went thru the infield, smacked a track worker on an ATV and sent him flyin' off of it and then a multi-person "pier 6 brawl" went down. Then after the Sportsman main, in the pits, more fisticuffs went down with I believe Rod Carrols group and some other team. Now this is second hand news, may have been way different but that is what I was told.

Late Model Mark

That sounds about right. But It was not a track official. It was the Kings golfcart that they were using to block Adam on the scales with. Man was it a wild night a the races.

Well who won the fights , I was in Tennessee at a race ?

no video?????

B_K there wasn't a beat down with the yellow flag this time , but all that witnessed it will tell you when a (GRT) goat rams a (Kawasaki) mule it will buck your a$$ off! After the melee the Ragin Redneck raced and finished mid pack in the latemodel main event. But a quick talk with attendees at the race agreed, as always he was the hands down winner in the a$$ showing contest!