Default KSE Tandem Pump driven off the oil pump

Just wondering how hard it is going to be to put a new seal kit in the kse tandem pump. Thanks Chad

Chad I've done 5 of them for customer this winter.start from the back and work forward lay everything out on your bench in the order you remove it you'll see only a couple of parts can be but in wrong so just loo everything over as you remove it and put it back in the reverse order and you'll find it easy.I scribed a line down the side on my first couple just to be sure I got it right.

the small o-ring are the only pain.

Quote Originally Posted by racin6mod View Post
    Chad I've done 5 of them for customer this winter.start from the back and work forward lay everything out on your bench in the order you remove it you'll see only a couple of parts can be but in wrong so just loo everything over as you remove it and put it back in the reverse order and you'll find it easy.I scribed a line down the side on my first couple just to be sure I got it right. the small o-ring are the only pain.
    Bolded part is extremely important. if you do this it will be hard to mess it up.

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel21m View Post
    Just wondering how hard it is going to be to put a new seal kit in the kse tandem pump. Thanks Chad
    just wondering if you've done the seal kit yet?

iam getting ready to tear into it maybe tomorow evening. what is up with the 2 allen head bolts with the silicone inside of the head so you cant take it apart? Please let me know and thanks for checking up with me . Chad

Send me your pump and rebuild kit i will put it together for $50 you cover all shipping.

the silicone is easier to remove than some dirt and small rocks that seem to find ther way into the allen headed bolts on a race car.be sure to put some back in after the rebuild.

It is done every thing seems ok it just fired it up yesturday and no leaks there. thanks for all the input.

good yo hear all went will and glad to be of some help,I do a handful of thess every winter for racers across the midwest helps pay for my racing.