Default So, what is this? Ideas for starting...

Ok so we started taking the car apart and here is what we have found so far: This is exactly the way the car was setup:

LF: 600 lb 12" spring! (It's stamped, and I checked it using measurements and a calculator)
    A Pro aluminum shock that is stamped MB1 on the top. I am not sure if this is actually what you get when you get MB1 shocks from Mastersbilt, but there aren't any other numbers stamped on it.
    10" upper A-arm...but it is mounted on the inside of the frame?! (See attached picture.)
    16.5" Lower (Measured from center of balljoint to center of heim)

RF: 350 lb 10" spring!
    An Afco blue aluminum single adjustable shock (knob lists from 2 to 7) but no numbers stamped on the shock anywhere, so I do not know what it is.
    8.25" upper (mounted normal)
    17.5" lower

RR: 250 14" spring
    Pro aluminum 5 shock..coilover mounted in front of axle tube
    RRU bar: 17" (center of heim to center of heim) mounted one hole down
    RRL bar: 12.5"!!
    Note: the upper bracket has 5 holes. The lower bracket has only 1 for vertical adjustment. However, it does have a second hole farther forward for a longer bar..it would use a 17"

LR: 200 14" spring
    Pro aluminum shock stamped 5, and also stamped 1/2..coilover mounted behind axle.
    Pro aluminum shock stamped 5, but NO resistance in or out (dummy shock?) mounted in front of axle.
    LRU bar: 17" Top hole
    LRL bar: 16.5" One hole up
    This side has five holes on upper bracket and 2 holes on lower and no other holes for using a shorter bar in this instance.

No J-bar, just short straight bar from chassis to left side of pinion bracket. (Just realized I forgot to measure these distances, but there were three holes for adjustment on frame, it was in middle)

Any help would be appreciated. I know we should have obtained setup sheets from the seller, but he was advertising this as a copy of a masters smackdown, and so I thought we could go with that...so as this was listed as an 02 Boss, any ideas where to start? what a good baseline would be to get started?

If it is really a MasterS copy, you have pieces from a couple different front end combos on the front of the car. Does the lf have excessive camber?

Someone probably just slapped a bunch of old parts on it.

You are going to need to get the welder out and give yourself some better options on that rr lower.