Thread: ideas for push

Default ideas for push

I was hoping for some ideas, I am having some trouble with my car pushing through the corners.
    I am driving a Barry wright 2004 chassis with a 2008 front end on it. It is a full bar car and the springs weights I am using are Left Front 550, Right Front 375, both rear 225. So far I have just been running on 1/4 miles.
    Thanks

Where is the push? Entry, middle or exit? Are you on the gas or off of it when the car pushes?

Quote Originally Posted by racingdirt19 View Post
    I was hoping for some ideas, I am having some trouble with my car pushing through the corners.
    I am driving a Barry wright 2004 chassis with a 2008 front end on it. It is a full bar car and the springs weights I am using are Left Front 550, Right Front 375, both rear 225. So far I have just been running on 1/4 miles.
    Thanks
    Give Barry a call. He's a super nice guy and extremely knowledgable. They have a factory Crate and Super team so they can better serve their customers.

Barry Wright Race Cars
    403 Battleground Road
    Cowpens, SC 29330

Phone: 864-463-4711
    Fax: 864-463-8335

Tech Support: supertech@barrywright.com
    Last edited by F22 RAPTOR; 04-13-2011 at 07:28 AM.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

with that soft spring on the rf I'd bet it pushes on entry. guy's that drive harddd in to the corner seem to like the soft rf spring but I was never one to drive in that hard so I had to stiffen the rf spring to get the balance I needed.