Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Those excels and PDF's are old version I created. You no longer need them, because the program has a report function now. So you can print set ups right from the program. I still have the version 3.4 PDF on my computer.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.

Quote Originally Posted by joedoozer View Post
    It has worked well for me. Even with the updates and the changes. I wouldn't even worry about the autocalcs, its nice that it does it. I just need to hook up my printer and stop being lazy about it.
    Well I have the reporting side doing auto calcs, I can actually have the program figure it then send it to the report, so then when we do blank reports it won't error. Just a minor change in the way it's structured, not a big deal.

I also still want to add some better correlation and setup comparison, to see what changes were made between setups, and be able to report what needs to be changed between races, etc. so instead of having the full setup sheet and having to look back at your previous setup, you know exactly what to change by how much.
    Last edited by dualdj1; 09-16-2011 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeroracing View Post
    I am unable to get any of the download links to work other than the microsoft part. It takes me to the download site but states that the files are missing or deleted. Is anybody else having these problems? I would like to download the excel file and the pdfs if I can.

Yeah as Joe said those were just some temporary files we were using, and now the program should have everything you need. If you have any problems downloading and installing the software from SourceForge, please let me know.

Ok I found a few minor things. haha.

When I run the report its not formatted correctly. Weights and stuff aren't in the designated spaces. Is this something that is specific with me? Possible I have the wrong report version software?

And I would like to have more "race" options. A few Warm Up choices would be nice.
    Crew Chief "Tip of the day":
    Most handling problems can be solved by adjusting the screw-ball. It can be difficult to fine tune at times. Explaining yourself loudly and striking it on top of the helmet with a dead blow hammer usually works well.