21k walker fast qual 15.002

results
    stephen roberts
    dillion woods
    jay johnson
    shane smith
    brandon dewitt
    kyle bridges
    hunter pea(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)
    j.r. mosely

the racing sucked, no passing... woods was faster just couldnt get by

2 thumbs down

I agree......racing sucked.Don't understand why all the tracks are 1 grooved

i was really hyped up about this race, and was really bummed out at the outcome, i had plans to attend the other nlms races at ams, but after last nites outcome. it be awhile before i go back...

and also qual every class isnt A TREAT or something SPECIAL to the fans.... only qual the lm and let the others do heats!! more racing for the fans....

Track was bad last night. Albany has been known for having good side by side racing and being able to pass. This was not the case last night and we have to make some changes and get racetrack back to that condition The guys doing the work are putting in a lot of hours and working very hard but we have to figure it out and return track to its usual racy condition. One thing I would like to note is that drivers did a very good job with a very bad track. I saw a lot of examples of drivers respecting each other during the race. Hunter Pea(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) could have sent Kyle Bridges for a ride several times and he didn't. Skipper Saunders could have booted Cale Simons and he didn't. Cale could have gotten into J.R. Mosely and he didn't. Dylan Wood could have moved Stephen Roberts and he didn't. Just a few of the incidents that I remember, but there were others as well. I think all drivers did a really good job and we will solve track prep issues and give the fans as well as the drivers the real race they deserve. Congrats to Stephen Roberts on his win and another good run for Dylan Wood.

James Simons

Smile next race

there will be good racing at next race.and more cars.we have that many locals...cant wait..!!!

There is a lot of train racing heck even asphalt tracks .

and that is why I don't attend asphalt racing...."asphalt gets you to a race track"

When the track is good I have seen some of the best racing ever at AMS !

Thumbs down

well i was really hyped up about this race and seeing all the changes, i heard the track was better and the racing was great... and i was looking forward to this event for the longest time... but i was very disappinted in the show/races...

i made 2 trips sat nite, my 1st and last races to albany motor speedway for this year. i was looking forward to the other events but not anymore...

i know one person aint gonna make or break the track so im sure ill hear it from the track crew

Yes Albany is usually very racey but with 40 mph winds for two days makes and threat of rain track prep is nearly impossible if you wont to get a race in. We had same problem at 441 was supposed to get hard rain Fri didnt get any and wind blew hard all day and getting moisture in track nearly impossible. All we can do is try next time and hope we get it right...

Quote Originally Posted by latemodel28d View Post
    well i was really hyped up about this race and seeing all the changes, i heard the track was better and the racing was great... and i was looking forward to this event for the longest time... but i was very disappinted in the show/races...

i made 2 trips sat nite, my 1st and last races to albany motor speedway for this year. i was looking forward to the other events but not anymore...

i know one person aint gonna make or break the track so im sure ill hear it from the track crew
    Wow, one bad night and you turn on them... They even came on and apologized. I'm guessing if your that picky, they don't need ya.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells

Your right latemodel28d the track was bad . we were hoping it would have been wetter to our RAYBURN dont like a dry track but you have to race on what you got .maybe if they didnt race on friday night it might be better for sat night . jmo give them one more chance .

I have no dog in this fight, but with 40 MPH winds, moisture wasn't gonna penetrate that track at all. Let latemodel28 or whatever see what he can do under those circumstances... Worst attitude I've seen on here in a while.
    "If racing were easy, everybody would do it."

#77 Leon "Slick" Sells