Default any updates from burnside ky?

who won?

155 , 257 , 75 despain 3rd .....17 coffey spun runnin 3rd tryin to get around marlar n gabbert spun runnin 3rd I think tryin to get around coffey . scotty kincaid was runnin 3rd after the spins ......elliot got kincaid ..........kincaid blowed out rt. rr. runnin 3rd i think .....I know kincaid had flat rt. rr. pullin off track . heats were won by 1st coffey , 2nd heat payne , n 3rd heat gabbert 18-19 cars paid $700 to win . Great job Cameron !

Despain had the fastest mod there. if not for some contact in the heat trying to take the lead from Payne that spun the top 2 out and put the 75 car to the tail just looked like clean hard racing to me . i saw a class act Despain went right after the race and talked to Payne GREAT sportmanship by both drivers

Elliot that car was on a rail

Default Fastest car?

I agree that despain was fast. I thought Payne screwed up in turn 4 and let elliot get a run going into one and they just bumped looked like hard racing as you said. Despain was in the back most of the night after that even in the feature he did not move up hardly any maybe 1 or two spots if you count the cars that spun and took there selves out. He made a good move coming out of four on the last lap and passed two or three to get third. Gabbert on the other hand looked like he was being held up the entire night by the 17 of coffee until he spun out, But, none of them could get in position to get to the 155 of Payne so ill stick with Payne having the fastest car only because he won and gabbert with the second fastest. Whoever wins next week where ever it may be will be the fastest that week lol but, everyone has there opinions glad to get mine in. (GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE) Hope the car count stays like this every week hate having to go somewheres else when i have a track 10 miles down the road.

It didn't really matter who had the faster car cause you couldn't pass on the track. Jimmy was fast for sure but I believe if gabbert or Coffey would have started on the outside of the front row the would have won also and if camron would have started on the outside he would have probly won also. But I do know who was the fastest car qualifying and that was the 17j of Coffey by 3.5 tenths. But you can't take nothing away from Jimmy cause he is on a rail down there right now. And you can't blame Brandon for the track being locked down either just got to be glad that we had somewhere to go race at this weekend with all the rain that we had thanks LCS for letting us race this weekend we will be back in a couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by wildman17j View Post
    It didn't really matter who had the faster car cause you couldn't pass on the track. Jimmy was fast for sure but I believe if gabbert or Coffey would have started on the outside of the front row the would have won also and if camron would have started on the outside he would have probly won also. But I do know who was the fastest car qualifying and that was the 17j of Coffey by 3.5 tenths. But you can't take nothing away from Jimmy cause he is on a rail down there right now. And you can't blame Brandon for the track being locked down either just got to be glad that we had somewhere to go race at this weekend with all the rain that we had thanks LCS for letting us race this weekend we will be back in a couple weeks
    You are right 17j was very fast and the 75 was second but who ever started on the outside was going to win DAY RACING enough said

If qualifying payedthe bills ......alot of people would be much happier most of the time . Congrats Jimmy .........somehow you earned it in that slow@ss 155 LARRY SHAW ! Extremely hard to give props to a winner anymore ........................ GEEZ

Congrats on winning your third in a row at the Lake.
    Jimmy [ bringing the pain ] Payne
    RUSS GABBERT #11 & #J14
    2009 BIG DAWG WINNER
    2010 RICHMOND TRACK CHAMPION
    2011 RICHMOND TRACK CHAMPION
    TEAM BANDIT RACECARS
    www.russgabbertracing.webs.com

Jimmy was fast and there was about 4 other cars that was fast to though. You can probly ask Jimmy if who ever started on the outside would win and he would have said yes just my opinion I don't know Jimmy personally or anything but he is definitely fast at burnside and congrats on the the win Jimmy

Anybody know who had the fastest car there?

THE WINNER did
    RUSS GABBERT #11 & #J14
    2009 BIG DAWG WINNER
    2010 RICHMOND TRACK CHAMPION
    2011 RICHMOND TRACK CHAMPION
    TEAM BANDIT RACECARS
    www.russgabbertracing.webs.com

Who woulda thunk it.

Congarts Jimmy & Richard

id half to say camron had the best car, would have one if he had about 5 or 6 more races under his belt. but not bad for his 3rd time, congrats to jimmy