For Immediate Release:
Coleby Frye Racing
JNJ Motorsports Media
contactus@jnjmotorsportsmedia.com

Coleby Frye Fires Off Three Wins to Start Season, Launches Redesigned Website!

Dover, PA (April 18, 2011) After spending the 2010 season on the road as a crew member for the 2010 World of Outlaws Rookie of the Year, Austin Hubbard, 26 year old Coleby Frye is back in the saddle full time for the 2011 season. The former MACS Rookie of the Year and All Star Late Model Series regular commonly known as ‘Superfly’, will pilot his familiar family owned #F1 Rocket Chassis in Super Late Model events, a Limited Late Model numbered #U10 Warrior Chassis owned by John Uhler and Gary Drake, as well as a legend car throughout the season.

‘Even though I rarely raced in 2010, being on the road with Austin and the Beitler Enterprises team was an unbelievable learning experience for me as a driver,’ Frye said about working as a crewman on the World of Outlaws circuit. ‘Taking in all of the information from all the drivers and just watching the races every night taught me a ton about my own race car and how I need to drive it.’

Coleby has already begun to show the amount of data he absorbed by winning his first three events in 2011. The first came at Susquehanna Speedway Park in Susquehanna, PA on Saturday, April 9 in the #U10 Limited Late. The following week, Frye did something that no one has ever done at the 75 year old Bedford Speedway. Coleby captured both Super Late Model and Limited Late Model features on Friday, April 15 at the Bedford, PA oval.

‘Both cars were just bad-fast,’ said Frye about his historic feat. ‘We have been really behind with things at the shop so to come out of the box strong is a huge confidence booster for me and the rest of the guys. We’ve never had much luck at Bedford in the past but last year we won a couple there and now this year we start our year off with a win in both cars. Hopefully we can keep the momentum for the end of the month when the Lucas Oil Late Models come.’

Coleby would also like to announce the launch of the all new, redesigned www.colebyfrye.com by longtime sponsor JNJ Motorsports Media. ‘It’s been a few years since we’ve done anything new to the site so the guys at JNJ took it upon themselves to redesign everything for me while we got back into the swing of racing full time again,’ Coleby said. ‘Everything JNJ has done for us over the years has been nothing but professional and the new site is no different. It’s a bit of a different look for me and a different design for them as well. But I think the site turned out awesome and it does a great job highlighting our race team.’

Next week ‘Superfly’ and will be in the #F1 Super Late Model at Bedford Speedway on Friday, April 22 and in the #U10 Limited Late Model at Williams Grove Speedway on Saturday, April 23. The following week Coleby will be in action with the Lucas Oil Late Model Dirt Series as the tour visits Bedford Speedway on Friday, April 29 and Roaring Knob Motorsports Complex on Saturday, April 30 for a pair of $10,000 to-win events.

For more information on these events please visit www.bedfordspeedway.com, www.williamsgrove.com, www.roaringknob.com, and www.lucasdirt.com.

For more information on ‘Superfly’ and the entire Coleby Frye Racing team please visit www.colebyfrye.com.

Coleby Frye and Coleby Frye Racing would like to thank all of their sponsors and supporters: Fryeco Inc., Keystone Trailer Services, L&B Investment Properties LLC., Nicholas Madden Foundation, TC Race Cars, Integra Shocks and Springs, JNJ Motorsports Media, Speedwrapz, Hershey’s Racing Engines, Pre-Mach Inc., Cooper Motorsports, ATL Fuel Cells, Baker Carburetion, Butlerbuilt, C-Line, Fastener Specialties Motorsports, Fleming Design Solutions, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Port City Racing, PPM, PRC, Simpson, Speed Bear Fasteners, Sunoco Race Fuels, Winters Performance, WMF Racing Products.

Written and Distributed by:
JNJ Motorsports Media
www.jnjmotorsportsmedia.com