Default Any results from Cleveland Speedway

I didnt make it out the Cleveland last night anyone have an results????

adam earwood won the hobby class richard dixon won limited rick hixson won late model class chris poe won the pony and the number 3 car won the FWD track was pretty bad we sat through almost 2 hrs of fixing the track didnt run first feature till around 11pm alot of fans left before features even started some drivers packed up

Quote Originally Posted by dirtfan29 View Post
    adam earwood won the hobby class richard dixon won limited rick hixson won late model class chris poe won the pony and the number 3 car won the FWD track was pretty bad we sat through almost 2 hrs of fixing the track didnt run first feature till around 11pm alot of fans left before features even started some drivers packed up
    Wow im glad i chose to go to bulls gap

Yeah had a friend that was racing there and said track was very rough and he loaded up also and left.Maybe they will get under control next weekend..
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......

heard theay had a total off 40 cars in a very few pople in the stands montey needs to wake up in bring back the super fast late modles back ever week in not have the track fix like it was sat night
    Last edited by racer99fan; 04-28-2011 at 02:03 PM.