Default North Ga Speedway and Stock Pony Champions-April 30th (No Super Late Models)

North Ga speedway will be running the following classes this weekend(LLM, CLM, Mod Hobby,Mod Pony,Stock Pony Championships).Timmy and crew have been working and prepping the track to be bad fast.And last weekend was some of the best side by side racing I have seen in a long time.Come on and out and watch some of the best side by side racing will you will see in 2011.For more info go to http://www.northgaspeedway.net/

NO SUPER LATE MODELS

Grandstand:
    Adults (12 & up) $12
    11 and Under Free

Pits:
    Adults (12 & up) $22
    6 to 11 $10
    5 and Under Free

Racing Times
    Gates open at 5:00 on Saturday
    Racing will start at 7:30 on Saturday

Track Phone: 706-695-3313

Last edited by robuga; 04-29-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......

Default Mod Pony

Double check the Mod Pony championship. NGA web says next Sat. night. I know of a couple out of towners coming next week.

Web site says ecno hobby will run if they get 10 cars we would like to come but can not risk coming and have to run modifed if we could get some kind of assurance that ecnos will run with less than 10 cars we would come I feel like they will get 7 or 8 cars I know of another car that would come but he is like us probaly will not risk it and go to Dixie instead. Sorry guys

its amazing... you guys get on here and bitch because they arent running your class and then when they say they will you dont want to show up & support the class. when are you guys going to wake up and realize that running a race track is a business and if you dont support that business then it will close.
    Have Camera, Will Travel

Check Out My Pics @

http://mikessportsimages.com/

http://www.greenvalleyspeedway.com/

Your right but we have no chance if we come and have to race modified there were 21 cars there last week we are out 150 to 200 bucks if we pull up and have to race modified if they really wanted to do this they would run it what with 5 or 6 cars and see . They are asking us to make a commitment with no promises Hell I work to hard for my money to just throw it away the ball is in their court all we are asking is to run it if we come they ran the b hobby with 5 cars opening nite. Car 13 the web site says they must have 10 cars to run it that ain't good enough for me!!!!!
    Last edited by RW57; 04-29-2011 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 32racer32 View Post
    Double check the Mod Pony championship. NGA web says next Sat. night. I know of a couple out of towners coming next week.
    It means Mod pony and then stock Pony championship race..Not both.. LOL sorry for the confusion in the way I had it posted and mod ponies championship will be next weekend...
    Last edited by robuga; 04-29-2011 at 01:18 PM.
    If it slings dirt and goes sideways & fast I like it......