Default How to throw away a #1 NFL draft pick....

Cam Newton. You gotta be kidding. Cam Newton. The guy who walks around in a cloud not knowing who's doing what behind his back at these schools, gets away with saying he didn't know his dad was using him as a poker chip, shows about as much charisma on the field or off as an amoeba... need I go on?

Cam Newton. The only thing worth watching now is the ensuing train wreck as he falls apart under pressure and gets flushed out of the NFL like yesterdays protein shakes in the weight room toilets...

This guy will indeed turn out to be a bigger bust than that all-time Chicago blunder: Cade McNown.

Default Sux. . .

My Panthers take this jerk ! Ya know , on second thought the NFL has never been about character ! ! ! Nothing in sports that involves $$$ ever is...

The best thing about Newton to Carolina is... Al Davis can't get him in Oakland!

I just know that Al with his Alzheimers has already forgotten about Jamarcus Russell and would undoubtedly have picked up Newton!

I can at least thank Carolina for that!

Quote Originally Posted by IMR.Dirtcars View Post
    The best thing about Newton to Carolina is... Al Davis can't get him in Oakland!

I just know that Al with his Alzheimers has already forgotten about Jamarcus Russell and would undoubtedly have picked up Newton!

I can at least thank Carolina for that!
    That's a fact .. lol...